• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Somebody Put This Scam Out Of Its Misery

Agreed. That thing is hideous.

For 1/3 of the buy it now price I'd pick it up as a project car...

i dont get it. how is it a scam?

perhaps the OP is taking liberties with the definition of a scam

seems more like a tragedy to me:
that the car is so fugly
and that the seller thinks its worth so much

it been for sale for about 3 years if memory serves me same ad same discription
it will never sell for that price.

VIN is JH4NA1188ST000633

do a search of the VIN and you can see all the post asking the very same question why...!

the best is it has state of the art gaming system and radio shack speakers.

and that mini remote I want to say its for one of those FM broadcasters for USB music I have one

and an old CRT tube TV cut into the firewall

someone should burn this car

T2eC16dykE9s7tycHBQhKEWKNbw60_3.jpg

Last edited:
36 bids so far, somebody is interested in this nightmare...

When it comes to the NSX I am pro-life and not pro-choice. This abortion is the end result of letting people choose. :biggrin:

The bids I'm sure are all fake ; I've seen the price go up to 35k (which is absurd) and it not hit reserve.

It's the seller and other friends trying to manipulate he numbers (time and time and time again)

The bids I'm sure are all fake ; I've seen the price go up to 35k (which is absurd) and it not hit reserve.

It's the seller and other friends trying to manipulate he numbers (time and time and time again)

I've seen it hit 42K.

Like it's been said, this car has been around... not selling for a rediculous high price for a NSX with close to 200,000 miles, that is hacked up.

I noticed the eBay poster has 100% rating and quite a few listings.

Like Shawn mentioned, do a search on the VIN on Prime and you will see other threads on this car.

I'm sure somebody could save it, but it doesn't quite smell right... when the car has been listed before & bids have gone above the asking price and hasn't sold. Unless the purchaser came to their senses when it came time to follow through...

I think the car itself shows the owner has no senses LOL

all it takes it one person to bid then his buddies will not bid anymore

and your stuck at that price.

Yeah, looking at the bid history, some bidders are bidding up their own bids.

item has ended and the last bid was almost $30,000. The seller should take that if its a legit bid.

Back