• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Son born today

Hello fellow NSX friends.

I just wanted to announce the birth of our son.
He is 7lbs 7oz and 20".

We haven't decided on a name yet, but will post updates and pics soon. I'm still at the hospital now.
Is it strange that during the time between sleep and feedings for the little guy, I've been on NSXPrime all day?

How fun! Congrats. Life's about to change in the best ways. Has he commented about the new NSX yet? Let us know.

Wonderful in so many ways. Thanks for sharing and best for Mom and Son.
Photos soon I hope.?... :smile:

congratulations on your new family member!

things will never be the same .... :)

Is it strange that during the time between sleep and feedings for the little guy, I've been on NSXPrime all day?

Congrats! That's not weird at all, totally acceptable :smile:

Has he met his big sister yet?

Congratulations!! The best gift ever...

All the best to you and your family!!

Dat

Congrats! All the best

- and no it's not strange at all, I think most of us are the same way.

Bruno
Evolution
--------------------
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations!!! I hope Mom and Yawwn Jr. are doing well. You are in for an interesting ride my friend!:eek:

Oh... and where is the pic?

One of life's great moments that you never forget (sort of like seeing your NSX coming out of the transporter for the first time... :biggrin: ). Having a child is a real gift - life just gets better! Congrats and Cheers! Jay

Congratulations.

6 months since my daughter was born, I haven't slept a whole heck of a lot, but it has been the greatest experience in my life.

I spent a great deal of time on prime as well, including trying figure out how to take a look at an NSX in the OC for a former NSX owner from the Austin club.

Miner

Congrats!

Congrats! Start ordering those go-kart parts!

That is wonderful. Congratulations!!! We another person to admire the NSX when he gets older. :smile:

Thank you all NSX brothers!
I just watched him get circumcised, and he didn't make a peep. What a trooper. They had him suckle sugar water to calm him, and then injected some novocaine.

My 4 year 11 month old daughter is so excited to take care of him. She will be a fantastic big sister. I know I've been through this before, but I can't believe how much I forgot about the various processes of taking care of a newborn.

My wife's doctor told us that we might actually be able to go home today if we want. I'm looking forward to getting out of this suite. I'm starting to get cabin fever. Thank goodness for Prime passing the time away.

Attachments

• IMGP9307bw800.jpg
    IMGP9307bw800.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
for a guy who just got his man-parts shortened he looks remarkably happy ;)

great pic, thx for posting!

Hello fellow NSX friends.

I just wanted to announce the birth of our son.
He is 7lbs 7oz and 20".

We haven't decided on a name yet, but will post updates and pics soon. I'm still at the hospital now.

WOW!!! congradulations!!!

I think you should name him "Turbo2go". :biggrin:

Hi Queen,
So true! I guess being one day old, he doesn't know any better about the pain, esp with the Novocaine.

Hi Dave,
Thanks man!
My wife would kill me if I name him after anything that has to do with cars or racing.
I will, however, definitely instill in him the love for theaters/electronics and of course cars.

She's leaning towards "Ethan" (She's a fan of Tom Cruise's Mission Impossible character, Ethan Hunt).

Thank you very much Steve!
Great to hear from you :)

Back