• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Soon to be new owner - 91 NSX Red

Hi All,

I will be picking up my first NSX this saturday, 72k Miles. The front bumper is cracked and needs replacement, the previous owner had the roof painted red and I would like that to be black again.

I will need a bumper, and front hood. The car has a clean title, and the frame is straight, the previous owner apparently dropped something off the back of his truck and cracked the front bumper.

What do you guys recommend in terms of a parts vendor?

Look forward to learning more about this car,

Thanks,

Charles

- - - Updated - - -

Hi All,

I will be picking up my first NSX this saturday, 72k Miles. The front bumper is cracked and needs replacement, the previous owner had the roof painted red and I would like that to be black again.

I will need a bumper, and front hood. The car has a clean title, and the frame is straight, the previous owner apparently dropped something off the back of his truck and cracked the front bumper.

If anyone knows the exterior mod list of this car, please let me know!

http://www.chicmetropolitan.com/robert-herjavec-ambition-speed-instinct-shark/

Thanks,

Charles

awd

- - - Updated - - -

Hi All,

If anyone knows the exterior mod list of this car, please let me know!

http://www.chicmetropolitan.com/robert-herjavec-ambition-speed-instinct-shark/

Thanks,

Charles

awd

2014-11-22 19.09.07.jpg2014-11-22 19.21.00.jpg

So picked up the car last weekend it has been sitting @ Honda.
a few things to get right away are

Spark Plugs, Timing Belt, and a few other small maintenance items.

Congrats, Lauuming.

Were you able to find the parts you needed? I suppose you already searched the Marketplace forum. If not, try there first.

Do let us know how the car is running post maintenance.

Congrats, Lauuming.

Were you able to find the parts you needed? I suppose you already searched the Marketplace forum. If not, try there first.

Do let us know how the car is running post maintenance.

I am still looking for a new OEM / OEM style bumper, and hood.

Congratulations on your purchase! Loving the wheels :cool: I recommend wrapping the roof black, just in case you want to change it up in the future.

Looks too cold for me. The black roof was to make the car look lower. Keep it original but the shocks and tyres have moved on a lot in 25 years. Brakes with modern autocross pads will keep you on track till you really understand the car. My pace is the way to go. Congratulations and enjoy.

Yeah its pretty cold but I don't plan on staying here much longer, anyone know of where I can get a replacement bumper cover for this car?

Back