• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

SOS CANTRELL ENDURA-LITE EXHAUST SYSTEM

Up for sale SOS Cantrell Endura-Lite Exhaust System. Removed from my 1996. Exhaust is in very good condition. No damage on tips.

Price $999.00 plus shipping and fees

Local pick-up preferred. Will ship at buyer's expense.
Located Fairfield, CT

Payment method accepted cash in person, Zelle, Paypal (family or friends) or 3% fee

Attachments

• IMG_4290.jpg
    IMG_4290.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_4294.jpg
    IMG_4294.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4295.jpg
    IMG_4295.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4297.jpg
    IMG_4297.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_4292.jpg
    IMG_4292.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 56
Up for sale SOS Cantrell Endura-Lite Exhaust System. Removed from my 1996. Exhaust is in very good condition. No damage on tips.

Price $999.00 plus shipping and fees

Local pick-up preferred. Will ship at buyer's expense.
Located Fairfield, CT

Payment method accepted cash in person, Zelle, Paypal (family or friends) or 3% fee

Hi 91NSX. I am wondering if you saw my request to come down and take a look at the exhaust you are looking to sell. Bob
Bob,

Yes, you are welcome to come and look at it.

The lowest I’ll consider is $950 cash because you are local. Let me know what day works for you. Thanks

Back