• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SOS Psuedophile Stereo Stage 2 stereo with 8 minute old top of line Kenwood head unit

I have a used SOS Pseudophile(I think that is what they call it) Stage 2 Stereo system. It came out of my wrecked 1995 NSX and includes the following:

Diamond Audio D6 6.5" door speakers, tweeters, x overs- Kevlar/ Nomex cone with aluminum cone tweeters

Diamond Audio 10" custom shallow dual 2-ohm subwoofer

Diamond Audio D6 600 watt 4 channel amplifier

SOS NSX door speaker mounts

SOS NSX 10" sub woofer enclosure

SOS matte black dashcover for aftermarket head unit

8 minute old Kenwood KDC-X791 head unit- I had just left stereo shop after installation of head unit when vehicle was totaled (Paid about $300 for head unit alone without installation).

Buyer would need to buy all of the wiring(custom 600 watt speaker wire with RCA connectors) that comes with the kit from SOS as well as get install instructions. I do not know what the sound dampening pads look like, but, I think you will have to get these also.

I am 46 year old. I never turned up subwoofer as I am not a " thumper". It will blow you out of car if you desire, that just is not how I roll! I just liked the clarity of the stereo with all of that power.

This stereo sounds really good. I bought a flawless 96 and am happy with the Bose.

I have over $2100 invested in this system. The first $1400 gets it! Price is firm and fair.

If someone can tell me how to post pictures I will get some up soon. I am a computer illiterate. I have a friend who can take the pictures for me to show the goods if someone can walk me through the posting process for the pictures. Thanks, Prescott

Last edited:
Price drop. First $1200 takes it all, including 8 minute old head unit, and still in wrapper, matte black SOS plate for covering hole in dash. I bought the plate because I was going to put it in my new car, but, I have decided to leave my new car original.
Instructions for installation can be downloaded off of internet from SOS, although any reputable stereo store with pros can install. Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back