• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

SoS SC install

Hello,

I took my NSX to Science of Speed on April 23rd for a supercharger + header install plus 60k service and timing belt/water pump replacement. Dropped it off on Monday and picked up my NSX on Friday April 27th and drove home to Santa Fe, NM.

Chris and the guys @ SoS were great to deal with. I got a tour of the new shop and hung around for a while learning what was to be done to my NSX:cool:. Jeff K finished my install/service right on time, the supercharger is awesome! Nice guys, and very knowledgeable.

Friday while driving out of Chandler I noticed my brakes were squishy (since they were bled and they're old.)
I turned around, drove back to SoS and Jeff K replaced my brake master cylinder immediately and got me back on the road home. Fast!

It was over all a good experience and I will certainly continue business with Science of Speed.

Chris, Jeff k, Brian, Wade, Jeff, Thanks, guys!!!!!!!!!

-DREW-

Back