• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

SOS to the rescue....AGAIN!

Some of you may have read previous Threads I posted regarding a loud rattle coming from the back of my 05 NSX. I have spent the past year trying to find the source of the rattle. Finally couldn't take it anymore so I went to SOS this morning.

I was fearing the worse!

Ka-Pow!

Less than 15 minutes after putting the car up on a hoist, Ffej found the source....a boot on the right rear Tein shock had come loose. It was rattling up against the metal spring everytime I hit a bump. That was it...nothing else.

Ffej tightened the boot and I drove away with a huge smile on my face! One year of frusteration...gone!

I sure wish I would have taken it to SOS at the very begining!

Thanks Chris and Ffej!

Good to hear Rob...

Some of you may have read previous Threads I posted regarding a loud rattle coming from the back of my 05 NSX. I have spent the past year trying to find the source of the rattle. Finally couldn't take it anymore so I went to SOS this morning.

I was fearing the worse!

Ka-Pow!

Less than 15 minutes after putting the car up on a hoist, Ffej found the source....a boot on the right rear Tein shock had come loose. It was rattling up against the metal spring everytime I hit a bump. That was it...nothing else.

Ffej tightened the boot and I drove away with a huge smile on my face! One year of frusteration...gone!

I sure wish I would have taken it to SOS at the very begining!

Thanks Chris and Ffej!

Back