• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

sound system

ajnsx

ajnsx,
yeah my door pods are hand fabricated...all work done here out of my garage. I used to work at a stereo shop before I joined the Navy (Submarine Force).
Tony

Attachments

• dsc00001.jpg
    dsc00001.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 379
custom led colors

For those of you looking to change the color of your clock/climate/radio leds, I suggest looking for stage lighting gel sheets. These come in hundreds of colors, and should be available at any stage/theater production supply house. Even a well stocked music store will have some colors available. There is a sample book that "fans" out to show every color available, (similar to paint or countertop samples) that would be very helpful to test out the different colors in your car before buying a full sheet of the wrong color. The full sheets measure 20"x 24", and are inexpensive. Some stores may sell a smaller size square cut to fit a specific size light can, but would still be plenty enough material to recover the leds.

did a quick search, here is one manufacturer's available colors and price: http://www.prolightingsupplies.com/shop_showbook.php?sku=780015

hope info this helps out..

John (I've been on stage a time or two)
93 NSX Blk/Blk - For Sale (see "nsx's for sale" forum)

Back