• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Source 1 Automotive 2012 CRUISE IN INFO!!

Mark your calenders! Our 4th annual Source 1 Cruise in will be September 30th 2012 Sunday from 2pm-9pm at our shop in Goshen Ohio!

Source 1 Automotive
1675 State Route 28 (OH28)
Goshen, Oh 45122

Starts at 2pm
All cars are welcome
Known to be one of the biggest yearly NSX gatherings in the region. 16-20 NSX's each year. Hope to break that record this year!

Food Provided ( grill out food )
Drinks also! Pop, Soda ( whatever you may call it ) and water. Feel free to BYOB if you like.

We will have giveaways also to make it a little interesting.

If you have any questions call us at 513-722-0223 or email [email protected]

We look forward to seeing you all there!

Brian

Last edited:
Is your event open to prospective NSX buyers ? I live in Cincy and have been looking on Prime for the right NSX for a while. I would love to come and meet others who also share a passion for these vehicles.

^^^^Pretty sure it is open to all. You should most definitely come by and hang out. Come share the passion. BRIAN is a cool guy, he welcome all.

Is your event open to prospective NSX buyers ? I live in Cincy and have been looking on Prime for the right NSX for a while. I would love to come and meet others who also share a passion for these vehicles.

Your absolutely welcome to come. Should be a HUGE event. Plenty of NSX's to feast your eyes on. AND even a GPW 92 that is going up for sale soon if you have any interest.

Thanks, I will make plans to come. Now, will somebody please bring a 2002-05 silverstone/onyx garage queen so that I have something to drive home? I will bring my checkbook just in case. Looking forward to meeting some nice people and checking out some awesome cars.

Sooooo glad that you made it on a Sunday, my son's batchelor party is Saturday night.
Good planning Brian!
(That's my son's name that is getting married too)

I will be working from home that week so I wont have to fly out. Not sure I will make the 8 hour drive though.... would like to come down with a few others from Michigan.

unfortunately I cannot attend as I am in a wedding in Cleveland on Saturday and will be in no condition to make the drive down to Cincy.

Hopefully there is a good attendance and lots of good pictures are taken and posted on here.

Maybe in the spring you could have a delayed grand opening event at your new shop?

unfortunately I cannot attend as I am in a wedding in Cleveland on Saturday and will be in no condition to make the drive down to Cincy.

Hopefully there is a good attendance and lots of good pictures are taken and posted on here.

Maybe in the spring you could have a delayed grand opening event at your new shop?

Sucks you can not make it. But Thank you so much for all of the Heinz condiments you donated to the event. Hope your happy with your headers!

Brian- great event.. I think I'm a little spoiled now being that this was our first NSX event, so you have set the bar pretty high.

All others that were there on Sunday, we were in the black NSX, black wheels, with Minnesota plates.. just picked it up on Friday. Hope to see you all around!

Nathan

Brian- great event.. I think I'm a little spoiled now being that this was our first NSX event, so you have set the bar pretty high.

All others that were there on Sunday, we were in the black NSX, black wheels, with Minnesota plates.. just picked it up on Friday. Hope to see you all around!

Nathan

Thanks Brian & Crew,

We had a great time with all the other car & truck lovers there on Sunday...

Jeff & Faith

OK, Here ya go!

2012Source1cruisein.jpg

2012Source1cruisein1.jpg

2012source1cruisein-1.jpg

2012S1cruisein.jpg

2012source1cruisein18.jpg

2012source1cruisein17.jpg

2012source1cruisein15.jpg

2012source1cruisein14.jpg

2012source1cruisein13.jpg

2012source1cruisein12.jpg

2012source1cruisein11.jpg

2012source1cruisein10.jpg

2012source1cruisein9.jpg

2012source1cruisein8.jpg

2012source1cruisein7.jpg

2012source1cruisein6.jpg

2012source1cruisein5.jpg

2012source1cruisein4.jpg

2012source1cruisein3-1.jpg

2012source1cruisein3.jpg

2012source1cruisein16.jpg

Enjoy!

OK, Here ya go!
2012source1cruisein14.jpg

Enjoy!

Nice pics! Can I get some info on this car? Is that the whipple or autorotor? Looks like my whipple and I am wondering what intercooler system he is running. I noticed his SC is much higher where pulley runs over strut bar and I see lines coming from underneath.

Thanks

Back