• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Source ONE meet this Saturday Oct 10 @ 3:00PM

Anyone else looking forward to the gathering at Brian's (Source One Automotive) this weekend?
The weather says clear and cool. That's a tailor-made combination for FI. Can't wait!

I plan on being there too! Great weather would make for a fun afternoon!

I should be there... for a while anyway... I've got a concert to be at in the evening.

I'm going to try to get there, but it wont be until later (yah for living two hours away :rolleyes:)

we havent kicked it since guys night out kyle :frown:

Even though I do like chicken, I still clicked "Allow". Does that make me a bad person?

A better show will be UFO in Dayton next Tue-sday (yes, I know they've had aliens there for years already...)
http://www.mcguffys.net/shows.htm
$15.00 in advance? To see Michael Schenker? I'm there and if anyone else wants a seat in the beast to go, lemme know...

I'd love to go see UFO.... also, I'm hoping saturday will still be on. Looks like shitty rain all weekend.

Brian,

Thanks for hosting the event....it was great fun meeting all the NSX'rs. Now if we can just get everyone to try some of the drivers education events at Mid Ohio and Putnam Park; and who knows, maybe one day Bluegrass will open (probably not until after Jim leaves, which will probably kill him)!:wink:

Regards,

Ray

Thanks Brian,

It was great to see so many NSX's in the same place at the same time.

It was really nice to put some faces with the names of the posters on NSX

Prime. (Saw lots of goodies for my NSX wish list.) The other cars there

were beautiful as well, really enjoyed meeting everyone, good time, good

weather and good company.

Thanks once again,

Jeff & Faith

Brian - many thanks for organizing and putting on a great local event. It was good top see all the cars and meet people with a shared interest in NSX's and other great cars. We're looking forward to the spring when we can do something again.

Take care

This was a great meet, beautiful cars, friendly crowd, and hospitable hosts. I'll have to admit that my favorite part was a blast down some back roads with Juice. I am a bit biased, as its my favorite thing to do. No one else seemed to want to go, and I'm not sure how Josh knew to run me down as I was leaving. If you guys ever want to do a drive in the Cinci area, just let me know!

Oh, and +1 to post pics!

Back