• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

south florida owners?

hey hows it going? i live in west palm bch, theres 4 nsx's in my neighborhood and 2 others i know, so far iv only gotten 3 of us together, but id love to get as many as possible

I am in SW Broward and looking to get a couple of guys together in my area (I think there are 4 or 5 of us) although I know there is a crew around here. Congrats and welcome to the club. Feel free to drop a pm.

Tre'

deffinetly! soon would be great, im taking my car off the rd for a while, going to get a truck that i wont have to worry about! and my insurance is insane

Im free, iv got 5 others ill ask, 1 of these days ill have to go door to door in my neighborhood..awsome exotics!!! 2 fcars, 3 nsx's, supra, 2 s2ks, viper and probably others!

Ticomba74 said:
I am in SW Broward and looking to get a couple of guys together in my area (I think there are 4 or 5 of us) although I know there is a crew around here. Congrats and welcome to the club. Feel free to drop a pm.

Tre'

Well, I'm not a guy but a gal who's also interested in meeting other NSX So. Fla. owners to get together. I just joined Chin Motorsports (they're based in the area). Looking forward to meeting other NSX luvr's... :)

hey everyone, didnt mean to just throw it on ya, but this thuresday, myself and 2 other owner's meeting in the palm bch gardens area, all welcome! otherwise...we'd love to get as many exotics together and go out soon! please email me for those interested [email protected] thanks all!!

Sorry guys; I am slow to the responses. Did "we" ever agree on a night? A few suggestions; the Hard Rock (I am the Tribe's sports and entertainment attorney) on an agreed upon evening-plenty to do for everyone. I'd say any night but try to avoid either Friday night or a concert night at the Live. If I am in town, I am always up for something!

Thanks to those who were able to attend on such short notice. It was a
great time and Jeff’s much anticipated new wheels were the hit of the day.
Even though notices were sent out only one day in advance to other NSX’ers
in Palm Beach and Broward Counties, we received quite a few replies
indicating they would love to attend, but on one day notice, was not
possible. They all sound very interested in future dates. We don’t want to
disappoint them, so here goes :

Thursday, October 6, 2005 @ 6:00 PM

Portofino’s Restaurant on Singer Island
(off exit 78 - PGA Blvd. on Rt. 95 – directions to follow)

Meet – Happy Hour / Light Dinner – Drive & Photo Shoot (maybe we should do
photo shoot and drive first, else risk losing daylight and visibility)

RSVP to [email protected] or call 443-506-6607

We are tentatively planning on getting together on the first Thursday
evening of each month. Please mark your calendars, and details will
follow. For future events, if anyone knows of a great location where we
can get beautiful photos of a beautiful herd of cars, please speak up.

Carl B. Feldman
99 Black/Camel
[email protected]
cell 443-506-6607

MiamieNeSeX said:
You could if you SCthat POS :biggrin: besides PGA BLVD is in Palm Beach, still about 1.5 hours north of us.

Armando

OCTOBER 23 BABY!! Let's see what that POS can do on the Track.

-Frank

I'll be there Oct. 6th . Hoping I can make the track on the 23rd. Either way, I'll be showing up :)

Back