• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Speaking of power steering... what's the benefits?

Does it increas/decrease the ratio between how many times you have to turn the steering wheel to how far the tires turn?

And at the same time of course i'm sure it makes it a bit easier to do slow parking lot manuvering... but from what i understand, it is speed sensitive?

-Electro

The power assist itself only affects steering effort.

Turns-to-lock are affected by changes in the steering ratio.

It is certainly easier in a tight parking lot, but I never felt the manual steering was really objectionable even there.

I have a friend in the Air Force stationed in Texas. Met his girlfriend and a couple others from there a few weeks ago. Is everyone else there so damn nice?
smile.gif

Originally posted by ilya:
I have a friend in the Air Force stationed in Texas. Met his girlfriend and a couple others from there a few weeks ago. Is everyone else there so damn nice?
smile.gif

Everyone but me. : )

Seriously, you will never meet nicer people than Texans, especially those from Austin. The basic rule here is to be really nice and friendly to everyone you meet until they give you a good reason not to. The second rule is to end as many sentences as possible with prepositions.

The second rule is to end as many sentences as possible with prepositions.

In a discussion on this topic (ending sentences with prepositions), Winston Churchill once exclaimed, "That is the type of arrant pedantry up with which I will not put!"

Does anyone know anything about a power steering amplifier upgrade? I was at NSXModified yesterday, and Larry mentioned I should have it done. Was this a recall or somehting?

Back