• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Special NSX marque event at Irvine C&C

Great post Tom! Anyone interested in a 3-day weekend drive to SoCal to include Cars and Coffee Irvine on Saturday morning? It should be a HUGE turn-out with just the SoCal NSXs.

Going to C&C Irvine:

TAG
lowellhigh79

Regards,

Danny

Great post Tom! Anyone interested in a 3-day weekend drive to SoCal to include Cars and Coffee Irvine on Saturday morning? It should be a HUGE turn-out with just the SoCal NSXs.

Going to C&C Irvine:

TAG
lowellhigh79

Regards,

Danny

Way to go, Danny. Vegas NSX'ers should win the longest distance award. OK, we have no awards. Just good old sunny So-Cal warmth and appreciation. With 42 already interested in attending and this thing over a month away, we may get better than 60 to show. I intend to make a few calls to see if a little media coverage may be interested in our group event.

See you and any other Vegas NSX'ers soon!

Steve ---YellowHaze---

Last edited:
Daaaang. That's a far drive for a Cars and Coffee meetup. Hats off to your dedication but weekends are Bryan's catch up on sleepy time. Have fun!

I don't like coffee but I do like baseball. I will be down there that weekend for a Saddleback College doubleheader. Don't know if I will be bringing the NSX, due to some technical difficulties with the clutch. Slippage!

Just to let you know In that same center is a Doubletree Hotel. It is basically right across the street from the Ford Building. The rate is usually around 60/night on Hotwire. If you have questions on finding the right one on hotwire, send me (actually Susan, she knows how to use it better than I do) a message or call if you have my number.

As of last night the rate at the DT was 79/night.

Bob

I will not be able to make this event. I have a potential buyer for the NSX trying to secure financing at this time.

Good luck on the sale. Hopefully the buyer is local- then we can a new member along with you and your new car:smile:

Regards,

Danny

Thanks for the encouraging comments Danny. :smile: This fellow is from Cali, unfortunately. I'll attend our get-togethers in the ITR for now; I can always park next to Skyguys's Civic! :biggrin:

Tom, looking forward to seeing the ITR. You bringing it next weekend?

Skyguy, bring the F-car next week so Sandra and I can take a look!!

Tom, looking forward to seeing the ITR. You bringing it next weekend?

Skyguy, bring the F-car next week so Sandra and I can take a look!!

Yes, that's what I'll be driving...see you and Sandra then. :smile: I'm looking forward to seeing Bill and the 360 also! :biggrin:

Back