• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spookyp where are you in Brooklyn?

N

NSX&RX7

Spookyp, I live in Staten Island.
Just moved out here in August.
Where are you in Brooklyn?

Hey there!

I'm right over the Verazzano in Bay Ridge! We're nearly neighbors
wink.gif

What part of SI? I've been thinking about moving there in a few years...

Hey Spookyp
I grew up in bklyn 69 th 12 -13 ave.
now i'm in S.I. I'm moving to N.J. next week
I think thats how the progression goes.Can't beat Brooklyn pizza,bread,and bagels.(and the chicks on 3rd ave aint too bad either!!) What year is your car? any mods?Hope you have a few alarms!! I had my first NSX stolen from the Bklyn battery parking garage in manhatten about 4 years ago!
Paul M

Originally posted by PAUL M:
Hey Spookyp
Can't beat Brooklyn pizza,bread,and bagels.
Paul M

NO you can't!!!
Thats the only thing I miss.
Please pick me up a garlic bagel "toasted" w/ smoked whitefish salad.(THE BOMB)

------------------

Originally posted by PAUL M:
Hey Spookyp
I grew up in bklyn 69 th 12 -13 ave.
now i'm in S.I. I'm moving to N.J. next week
I think thats how the progression goes.Can't beat Brooklyn pizza,bread,and bagels.(and the chicks on 3rd ave aint too bad either!!) What year is your car? any mods?Hope you have a few alarms!! I had my first NSX stolen from the Bklyn battery parking garage in manhatten about 4 years ago!
Paul M

Damn! Small world... I grew up over on 84th between 12th and 13th! NJ isn't too bad though, and you can always drive in to visit the old haunts. 3rd avenue is as insane as ever. Has to be one of the only places in NYC where you will see a guy parallel park a Ferrari :O

My NSX is a 98. Luckily, our house has a two car garage and I've got a nice 100lb Akita as well
wink.gif

Wow, small world, if you guys want a small NSX meet, come down to Flushing on March 30 (upcoming saturday) There will be 5 NSX waiting for you guys to show up together..
email me if interested.

------------------

Hey! I'm going to that thing!

I'll be in the BMW though because Im hauling some friends. I'll keep my eye out for you guys; hard to miss 5 NSXs!

Wish I could make it.No free time anymore.

Hey spookyp how old are you? i bet we have a couple of friends in common. one of my friends lived on 84th last name Sharp

Wish I could make it.No free time anymore.

Hey spookyp how old are you? i bet we have a couple of friends in common. one of my friends lived on 84th last name Sharp

I'm one of the old guys! 31 and counting
wink.gif

I've been in Bay Ridge/Dyker Heights my whole life, so there is definitely a chance. Don't think I know any Sharps though...

I can't believe all the Brooklyn connections.
I was from Brooklyn too. Lived on Marlborough Road in Flatbush off Coney Island Ave. Now in SI. I'm older than most of the guys here. I've guess I've been in a mid-life crisis since I was 18. I've owned Vettes, Porsche, Mustangs, SVO, RX7, etc. You're never too old or too young for an NSX.

Brooklyn is in the house! Hehehe... seriously, the other forum guys are probably getting a little nervous that there are so many shady characters from BK lingering around
wink.gif

Incidentally, I wound up going to that Import Xpressions show. Joes car is absolutely stunning...

Back