• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sport Compact Car Magazine's 2006 Ultimate Street Car Challenge winner???????

Sport Compact Car's 2006 Ultimate Street Car Challenge winner is LOWELLHIGH79

I was searching their website and found the following magazine cover for their December 2006 issue titled:

SCC0612.jpg

Looks like an NSX to me :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

http://www.primediabackissues.com/M...ode=PB&Product_Code=SCC0612&Category_Code=SCC

Last edited:
In my opinion, the cover says it all; CHAMPION, with all the humbled and beaten down competitors all bowing down and worshipping the new King and "Ultimate Street Car": Danny Young's insane twin turbo NSX.

At least, I hope that was the outcome of the competition. I will keep my fingers crossed until I pick up my issue. :smile:

I hope Danny wins...that would be great to see him win against the guys with the performance shop!!:smile:

Go Danny!!! I have to see that issue. :smile:

i know who won, but i would like to get danny's approval....... aahhhhhh screw that.

CONGRADULATIONS DANNY!!!

i honestly would not have thought that he would come out on top. but he did and he won by a large margin too. but you still have to buy the issue. its a great issue. the new editors are doing a great job.

Danny, is this true?? If so,

CONGRATS!!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congrats! And thank you for bring the title to Honda for the first time and especially for the NSX. You just made history! Now we will all smile just a little bit..oh ALOT bigger when people recognize what these cars are and can be, BEASTS!

KooLaid said:
Congrats! And thank you for bring the title to Honda for the first time and especially for the NSX. You just made history! Now we will all smile just a little bit..oh ALOT bigger when people recognize what these cars are and can be, BEASTS!

Yes, WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I've been waiting since August 2nd to say that. Now I can't wait for my issue arrive in the mail today or tomorrow....... Enjoy!

Best Regards,

Danny

Facking A.

Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

Consider yourself an inspiration to the community.

I can think of someone, ahem, me, ahem, who on the backs of your news and Armando's, is feeling a little more like freeing up some HP next spring.

But nothing like you maniacs!

lowellhigh79 said:
Yes, WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I've been waiting since August 2nd to say that. Now I can't wait for my issue arrive in the mail today or tomorrow....... Enjoy!

Best Regards,

Danny

Danny... Congrats... This is a very good thing for all NSX owners...

Hopefully, we can hook up at SEMA...

Mike

When will this issue be on the newstands? I just checked Barnes and Noble and they are still selling November.

Congratulations! I think we are all proud of you, Danny! and envious we couldn't be there to witness this extraordinary event. Any chance they will offer it on DVD?

KooLaid said:
I think they offer one of each year. Can't wait! Should do a area get together and watch it on someone's big projector :)

No DVD:frown: They only did it for USCC 2 and 3. Mark (NSX tech at Autowave) does have videos from the event. I'll try to get a hold of the disc.

Regards,

Danny

Back