• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Spotted

What's up everyone just joined nsx prime I spotted a red NSX yesterday 08/03/10 on Rt. 228 in Charles County, really liked it I definitely can't wait to purchase one.

Thanks for the welcome, I was trying to search to see what years are in the snap ring range so I can stay away from those years. Do you ever drive your Nsx in Waldorf would like to check it out if you don't mind.

Thanks for the welcome, I was trying to search to see what years are in the snap ring range so I can stay away from those years. Do you ever drive your Nsx in Waldorf would like to check it out if you don't mind.

Yeah but mostly just on the weekends. I don't mind meeting up so you can check my nsx out. whats a good time and day for you?

Seems like my plans to buy an NSX may have to be put on hold went to the doctors today found out that the wife is pregnant, not sure yet if I'm going to have to buy a four door car or something we both have Honda Accord coupes. If I don't have to buy a bigger car or Suv than I can still get my Nsx. :confused:

Seems like my plans to buy an NSX may have to be put on hold went to the doctors today found out that the wife is pregnant, not sure yet if I'm going to have to buy a four door car or something we both have Honda Accord coupes. If I don't have to buy a bigger car or Suv than I can still get my Nsx. :confused:
I have 2, and we rarely need anything more than what we have: an E46 325i and an RSX-S (in addition to the NSX), although the 325i has 4 doors, which may be the deal breaker. The few occasions that we do (like twice a year), we rent something larger. There's still hope...

Back