• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SSR GT-3 Satin Center with Polished Lip 18" x 19" and Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSR GT-3 Satin Center with Polished Lip 18" x 19" and Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Tires

*** SALE PENDING ***

Guys, ok I'm selling my SSR GT-3's with tires because I really have no need for them anymore and they have been just sitting around. These wheels/tires have less than 13,000 miles on them and are in very good condition. Originally bought for over $3,000 I'm willing to sell them at a steal of a price of $750 for the entire set! At that price, pick them up and keep them as a spare track set. Or turn around and sell them on eBay for twice as much. Hell, my barstools cost more than that, so put some legs on them and use them as a seat! Ok, so why such a killer deal you ask? Well here's the catch. I'm crazy lazy and I don't want to ship them. So I've priced them so that they will sell in time for pick up at the NSXPO in Vegas. In case you haven't even bothered to look at my name (or my impeccable trader rating might I add :wink::tongue:) I am in Vegas and will be all over the NSXPO (heck I'm helping put the whole thing together!) So I priced it at a point that I'm hoping someone will buy them and pick them up at NSXPO so I don't have to figure out a way to ship these bad puppies. Also, since again I'm so lazy, I'm sure I'm forgetting a minor scratch or nick or something somewhere that someone overly anal will freak out about. So I've priced them at a point low enough below the point of arguing. They are sold as is, so once you take them I'll never want to see them or your mug ever again, except for a snappy pic you take of them and post on Prime. :biggrin::tongue: I kid, but seriously, if I miss a minor detail, consider the price I'm selling them at. Rather then pricing them at $1200 and haggling down, why not consider this the already haggled down price (because that's what it is!)

So first come, first serve. You must pick them up at NSXPO. No, I will not ship them. No, I will not consider any other offers. No, I will answer any questions on them (I'm lazy remember). All you need to do is say you will take them, send payment or pay me when you pick them up at NSXPO. Keepin' it easy! :smile:

NOTE: They are already sized perfectly to fit the NSX. They fit. When I had them on, they did not rub, but depending on your suspension settings, you might get very minor rubbing on the front tires at full lock.

NOTE: I think one of the rear tires got a nail in it once and was plugged. I can't remember if I replaced the tire or plugged it. So to be safe, I'll say it was plugged. In which case, I would not recommend you use these for the track without replacing the rear tires. But then again, these wheels are heavy and blingy. You wouldn't want to use them on the track anyway. I was running them on 450+ whp on the street and they were fine.

NOTE: I have lugnuts for them as well if you want them. Please specify if you want them or if I should see how far I can throw them at the landfill.

Front Wheels
SSR GT-3 Satin Grey 18x7.5 +42mm (the satin is a very light gunmetal color)
Condition good (very few nicks and scratches)

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

Front Tires
Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole Position
225/35 ZR18
Condition good (about 90% tread left)

IMG_0873.jpg

Rear Wheels
SSR GT-3 Satin Grey 19x10.0 +41mm (the satin is a very light gunmetal color)
Condition good (very few nicks and scratches)

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

Rear Tires
Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Pole Position
275/30 ZR19
Condition good (about 75% tread left)

IMG_0874.jpg

12272IMG_1306.jpg

Last edited:
Re: SSR GT-3 Satin Center with Polished Lip 18" x 19" and Bridgestone Potenza S-03 Ti

Sale pending... Well that didn't take long, just goes to show the sheer awesomeness of the price!!! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back