• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SSR GT3 in Satin 18x7.5/19x10 for NSX

Alright. I purcahsed these not to long ago. Right before TireRack's clearance. I put them on shortly after LarryB worked on my car at 132k. I'm at 135k, so less then 3k miles. Unfortunatly I had a big disaster with the fronts. I took the car into Acura for an oil change, and I guess they adjusted the tire pressue to NSX-spec. Which means only 26psi up front. I hit some construction on the road, and bent the fronts.

I got my hands on the last 2 new 18x7.5s from TireRack in Satin. These are amazing looking wheels. But I've already ordered a new set, and had the rears sitting in the garage for a while.

These wheels look amazing. I just decided since the rears are in prestine condition, and the fronts are new, and I already have another set on there... It makes sense to sell them.

3-piece design
Semi-solid forged wheel center with spin-formed rim sections
Painstakingly hand-assembled using high-grade stainless fasteners
Hand-painted with polished outer rim and clearcoat
BMW and Porsche applications accept OE center caps
Most models compatible with OE tire pressure sensors
Exclusively available from The Tire Rack in a wide range of applications
Finish Shown: Bright Satin w/Polished Lip

Size Selected: 18x7.5Front
Price: $789 each
Tire Size Used: 215/35-18
Wheel Offset: +42mm

Size Selected: 19x10 Rear
Price: $1089 each
Tire Size Used: 295/30-19
Wheel Offset: +41mm

These have been clearanced now, and are unavailable. Understand you have almost a $3500 set of wheels alone new. You practically have 50% of the set which is new, and you have the rears which are in amazing condition due to the fact they were treated with wheel wax before they went on.

I am going to get pictures loaded...

Here is one picture to give you an idea:
Ghadi%20%26%20Ghar.JPG

I'm probably asking $1950 for the set. They are all packaged, new rings, bolts everything for the front. The rears also have the bolts, rings, everything. I will take pics of the front, don't want to open the rears.

PS please email me.
Thanks Charlie.

CIMG0322.JPG

There is the only picture I have with the wheels on the car besides the front shot above.

Below, find pictures of the wheels that I just washed (and received frost bite while doing so :biggrin: )

http://nt5.npsis.com/users/c/chiggy69/CarCrazed4Life/ebay/NSX%20SSR/

Please note, a first dibs pending payment has already been called.

Last edited:
Charlie,
Are these still available?
Thanks

if they are not sold i'm in

They are still available. The previous buyer was not able to complete the deal. eMail me if interested after looking at the pics.

emailed you.thanks

Alright, there are too many people interested, and no comitments because of the holidays. I need the space, so first one to paypal me at [email protected] will get the shipped as well for $1950 with insurance upto $2000 via fedex ground, Double boxed and packaged.

Just wanted to say these are back on the market was about to say ebay, but thought i'd give one last shot here.

Update:

Sale Pending again... :)
Thanks.

Last edited:
Back