• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

St Pete Grand Prix?

yeah you better take a junker because every year they have a list of cars broken into and its like 1300 or more LOL so with that said. take a van LOL

- - - Updated - - -

im across the bridge in tampa so my facts pretty close.

I'm local and thinking about it. Have gone Friday and Saturday in the past and roamed around taking pix. May do that again this year. Not sure just yet.

Any places you guys recommend to stay at that is fairly cheap? Last minute we decided to head up on Friday afternoon. So need a place for Friday night.

stay in Clearwater Marriot on the beach not to expensive and its only like a 20 min drive to downtown

or stay in a hotel on gandy blvd plenty of them and cross the bridge take a left on 16th follow it till you hit traffic and you will know your there LOL

not a problem shop is at max capacity right its a cool thing to see this many NSX's in one spot ya know

44 car ink

yeah you better take a junker because every year they have a list of cars broken into and its like 1300 or more LOL so with that said. take a van LOL

- - - Updated - - -

im across the bridge in tampa so my facts pretty close.

Only 44 cars were broken into, in all of st pete, over the three day race weekend and 90% had doors unlocked and\or keys in them. The 1,300 number was for all of 2014

The race was fun.

Back