• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Steering Rack bushing

Hi does anyone know how to get a hold of les the gentleman who made the steering rack bushing i need one asap i tried his email a couple of days ago no answer yet

Hi thanks I'm looking for the bronze bushing because my steering rack is making a knocking noise it goes in side the steering rack here is the original threadhttp://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/182475-Steering-Rack-Knock-Bush

Hi, I was talking to Les an hour ago, will send him a msg to look at Prime!

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Les? I ordered a knock bushing 2 months ago that has yet to arrive, and he has not responded to my last PM.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Les? I ordered a knock bushing 2 months ago that has yet to arrive, and he has not responded to my last PM.

I can tell you he last logged onto Prime on 1/31/21 so he's still active. I don't have any other advice except have you tried emailing him using the email address he uses for his PayPal account?

Also, if he sent you a tracking number for the item don't be surprised if such a small package is stuck in line somewhere on either side of the ocean. I shipped an item to Australia in September and it sat in customs in Sydney for 6 weeks.

Back