• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

STL Bleed party?

Good morning!

Anyone have any interest in a bleed party? My old motorcycle club used to do something like this once a year in the spring. Some of the more knowledgeable folks would bleed/adjust brakes, adjust clutches, set suspensions sag etc and combine it with a bbq or whatever. We'd have as many as 30 bikes there... anyway, I'm about ready to through down on some winter maintenance to include fresh brake fluid and realized I've not been through an ABS bleed. So I wondered if anyone would want to get a few folks together and knock out a handful of cars in one day. I've got a vacuum bleeder and the abs bleed tool. I'm in no hurry with winter here but wanted to put it out there. I can get through the basic bleed relatively efficiently but would need to fumble through the ABS. Having someone that's been through this before would be nice.

Thoughts?

Good morning!

Anyone have any interest in a bleed party? My old motorcycle club used to do something like this once a year in the spring. Some of the more knowledgeable folks would bleed/adjust brakes, adjust clutches, set suspensions sag etc and combine it with a bbq or whatever. We'd have as many as 30 bikes there... anyway, I'm about ready to through down on some winter maintenance to include fresh brake fluid and realized I've not been through an ABS bleed. So I wondered if anyone would want to get a few folks together and knock out a handful of cars in one day. I've got a vacuum bleeder and the abs bleed tool. I'm in no hurry with winter here but wanted to put it out there. I can get through the basic bleed relatively efficiently but would need to fumble through the ABS. Having someone that's been through this before would be nice.

Thoughts?

Does this mean you're going to put that thing on the track?

It'll happen. Zero doubt. Especially after the Lambo Esperienza event i did last month... i miss the track. Ironman training eats up a big chunk of time (6-8 hours a weekend) so it's tough to drop a weekend. What I need is a track event that falls into a recovery week... preferably Putnam.

Back