• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

stock shocks and tein springs

selling a set of four 1994 oem stock shocks with tein springs. fronts are newer with about 10k miles and the rears are about 8 years old with probably 30k miles. asking $275 and you pay actual shipping fees and paypal fees. one rear shock is leaking. we found the leak when we installed new tein shocks and springs. didn't start leaking until we removed them and the pressure was off them. text for pics as they're on my phone. 407-463-8686
changed them while the car was in for the transmission replacement.

Last edited:
selling a set of four 1994 oem stock shocks with tein springs. fronts are newer with about 10k miles and the rears are about 8 years old with probably 30k miles. asking $275 and you pay actual shipping fees and paypal fees. one rear shock is leaking. we found the leak when we installed new tein shocks and springs. didn't start leaking until we removed them and the pressure was off them. text for pics as they're on my phone. 407-463-8686
changed them while the car was in for the transmission replacement.

new price!

$200 plus shipping and paypal fees

$150 plus shipping and paypal fees to lower 48

NEW PRICE: $125 plus pp fees and shipping to lower 48

Last edited:
selling shocks only. $75 plus actual shipping cost.
using the springs on a new set of bilsteins and replacing my tein streetflex shocks.

Last edited:
Back