• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Stoptech Front Rotors BBK

Guy's,

who are the go-to people for the best prices on the two-piece slotted rotors? Not sure whether to go for whole assemblies including the bells or just the rotors and bolts. I had the discs skimmed on the car and fitted new pads but there is still brake judder when used strongly.

Thanks

I think the OP is looking for the Stoptech bbk 328mm rings. I recently purchased replacement rings and the best price I found was $250 shipped each.

Thanks but as jsl757 below you says, it's the 328mm ones I'm after. Has anyone bought the full rotor & hat unit? If so how much and where from?
I have a brand new set of rings and hardware (bolts) that I would sell for a relative deal. Only after purchasing these rings did I discover that my Indy Brembos had 312mm rings- which are no longer available.
I've since bought a complete set of StopTechs which use the 328mm rotors.
No hats though.

I have a brand new set of rings and hardware (bolts) that I would sell for a relative deal. Only after purchasing these rings did I discover that my Indy Brembos had 312mm rings- which are no longer available.
I've since bought a complete set of StopTechs which use the 328mm rotors.
No hats though.

PM sent.

Back