• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Streets of Willow at NIGHT

Good too meet everyone, looked like a ton of fun and very sketchy. I regret not bringing out the NSX, crashing the ae86 on Horse Thief Mile wasn't nearly as fun.

I saw you and your brother flying past from the side of the freeway at 12:30am took me all the way till 330am to finally limp my car home. Ill be out there next time (the 28th) there rumored to have twice as many lights then)

Good too meet everyone, looked like a ton of fun and very sketchy. I regret not bringing out the NSX, crashing the ae86 on Horse Thief Mile wasn't nearly as fun.

I saw you and your brother flying past from the side of the freeway at 12:30am took me all the way till 330am to finally limp my car home. Ill be out there next time (the 28th) there rumored to have twice as many lights then)

Good meeting you too man. I had a great time too.
Yeah the lights made for some definitely sketchy parts. Twice as many lights would help out immensely.. especially if they light up the apex and the turn in portions... and especially more of the bowl.

Not sure if I'll be out the 28th.. I'd like to, but we'll see.

Threw together a video of my antics up at Horse Thief Mile that same day.

<object height="720" width="1280">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Zsd64f-VGc?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="720" width="1280"></object>

depends, some time I leave from The GF's in South Pasadena, sometimes from my brothers in Thousand Oaks or sometimes from my house in Silverlake

Here's mine in the MS3 from that day. Playing cat & mouse with a E46 M3. :tongue:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ONq812HJdzo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice! I hope its a good NSX turn out, I was telling the guys at the last one that with as many events that I go too ive only been out with my NSX one time with another on track.

RYU if you check my youtube name Ive got alot more videos similar, but with the NSX on track. :cool:

Back