• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sugar Land Exotic Sunday is back!!! June 24th 2012 - 5 PM

Sugar Land Exotic Sunday is back!!! June 24th 2012 - 5 PM

This gathering takes place on the last Sunday evening of every 3rd month, at the Fountains on Kirkwood and 59. Exotic/Muscle/Classic owners and enthusiasts from all over Sugar Land and surrounding areas get together to share their passion.

I do apologize about the let down last time, none of the organizers were in town and it didnt turn out to be that great but this time around, we will have a much better turn out.

Hope to see you there!

Time:

5:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Sam's Boat

Address:

12720 Southwest Freeway
Houston, TX 77477

Huge parking lots with great lights and lots to do.

Be sure to join the group on facebook ->>>>>>>>>http://www.facebook....ups/SLESundays/<<<<<<<<<-

What you missed out on last time...

IMG_5852.jpg

IMG_5848.jpg

IMG_5858.jpg

IMG_5866.jpg

IMG_3342.jpg

IMG_3343.jpg

IMG_3368.jpg

466086_10150576222523947_758904469_o.jpg

IMG_9817.jpg

IMG_9828.jpg

sighs i want to go badly but this week my wife will out of town so i have to stay home with baby:frown:. maybe next month

sighs i want to go badly but this week my wife will out of town so i have to stay home with baby:frown:. maybe next month

Bring the baby

I'm in the process of moving, so probably won't be able to make it. :frown:

That sucks Z. so how many NSX should i expect there? Tommy u in? never got a reply from u.

Mine's down because IMC / Wheelcrafters can't finish jobs on time. Had my wheels for about two weeks just getting them repainted/refinished- not even straightened or anything. Pretty sure I got bumped multiple times to finish wheels for their more steady income stream from dealerships, but I was still told to "check back tomorrow" every F***ing day and never got a call back when HE was supposed to call me. Extremely poor service, have yet to see their finished product but it better be impressive.

I'll be there

I finally put in the Type R tranny in the car :biggrin:
But have not had time to connect the supercharger back up.
I'll come directly after work so I might be there by 530-6.

Save me a spot between the NSX line up in the lot.

awesome! i'll see u guys there.

I made a last minute decision to make a road trip. Look forward to meeting you guys this afternoon.

I made a last minute decision to make a road trip. Look forward to meeting you guys this afternoon.

Lostbuckeye, It was really nice meeting you. Your car is very clean. I bet your son can't wait to have it :biggrin:. So what do you think of my exhaust sound compare to yours :smile:

Hey man. thanks for making it all the way out here. It was great meeting you and hope to see you at the next one. It wont be this hot and we will have drinks and snacks.

So, it was a pretty good turn out? Any pictures?

Yes Tommy. we had a great turn out. Pictures should be coming up pretty soon. 4 NSXs showed up!

Hey man. thanks for making it all the way out here. It was great meeting you and hope to see you at the next one. It wont be this hot and we will have drinks and snacks.

Yes Tommy. we had a great turn out. Pictures should be coming up pretty soon. 4 NSXs showed up!

Tommy sure did missed out on a great meet.

Nspec, it was a great turn out. Best one i have went to so far. Even though it was hella HOT :tongue:.Looks like everyone had a great time tho.

Anyways, maybe the next one will turn out even better and by that time i should have my new wheels mount and balance ready to install for the next meet :biggrin:

thanks man. u ditching the ADV1s? I got mine on order. hopefully it wont be too long

thanks man. u ditching the ADV1s? I got mine on order. hopefully it wont be too long

I wouldn't say "ditching" but yea I just sold it. Thought I try something new instead :biggrin:

Man, I waited 10 weeks for those ADV's :frown:. Which style you end up getting?

Back