• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Suggestion for April NSX Meet-up...

1. ryan1926 (Registered)
2. NSXBRO2 (REGISTERED):D
3. 02#154 (registered)
4. TomKing123
5. tk - (Registered)
6. drclee
7. RonNRaiders (Registered)
8. racerex
9. NSX-Tuner (Registered)
10. mickeylex (Registered)
11. LitoG (check sent awaiting registration)
12. AlwaysRussian (Registered and "Stickered")
13. NorCalwhite (registered)

Received a yellow sticker as well.

NSXBRO2 said:
1. ryan1926 (Registered)
2. NSXBRO2 (REGISTERED):D
3. 02#154 (registered)
4. TomKing123
5. tk - (Registered)
6. drclee
7. RonNRaiders (Registered)
8. racerex
9. NSX-Tuner (Registered)
10. mickeylex (Registered)
11. LitoG (check sent awaiting registration)
12. AlwaysRussian (Registered and "Stickered")
13. NorCalwhite (registered)

Received a yellow sticker as well.

:confused: I dont have mine yet? I left him a message I hope I wasn't to late. :redface:

RAVN NSX said:
Completely forgot i have to be in the Bahamas on that weekend:biggrin:.

Rey... what does "I have to be in the Bahamas" mean? I know its totally different from "I have to have a root canal" or "I have to have an enema". The only reason why I am asking is because... I am very JEALOUS of what you have to do... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

BTW, when you return, we should get the guys together for a poker party...

Mike

On a serious note...

I've looked, but was unable to determine what time the AutoAffair Exotics event scheduled for April 29th will be open to the public? I would like to attend as I am going through a serious case of NSX withdrawal :frown: :rolleyes: :frown: :rolleyes: :frown: :rolleyes:

Mike

MikeC_587 said:
On a serious note...

I've looked, but was unable to determine what time the AutoAffair Exotics event scheduled for April 29th will be open to the public? I would like to attend as I am going through a serious case of NSX withdrawal :frown: :rolleyes: :frown: :rolleyes: :frown: :rolleyes:

Mike

Awww poor MIKE C! Maybe u can take mine?:cool:
Hope u all take pics!!!!:cool:

MikeC_587 said:
I've looked, but was unable to determine what time the AutoAffair Exotics event scheduled for April 29th will be open to the public?

Mike

Open to the public times are 10am-4pm.

Cars in the corral have to be there between 8am-9am.

I wish the sun would come out so I can get one more coat of wax on the paint. :biggrin:

I'm sad to say that I won't be exhibiting my X this Saturday. Parts are on back order, so car won't be done for a week or longer. :frown: However, I will still attend so I can enjoy what's on display. :D

I'm sad to say that I won't be exhibiting my X this Saturday. Parts are on back order, so car won't be done for a week or longer. However, I will still attend so I can enjoy what's on display.

I figured that since I saw your car on the rack at Comptech last night. :frown:

MAN, my CTSC NSX is not done doing the AEM install, tune and Dyno :(

so I will show up for the show, but no NSX......

but can't wait anyways becuase of all this rain, and checking out the NSX and other Exotics

We ended up stopping by for about 45 minutes. There was a lot of nice cars. Saw about 7 or 8 NSX's but not to many owners by the cars so I didnt really meet anyone. I did see RyanS there and talked with him. That was about it.

See you guys next time. BTW we went to see Flight 93 and it was a good movie. I recommend you guys go see it.

I just wanted to say that it was great seeing you guys at the AutoAffair event! It was a great turnout and I can't wait for the next get together! Did anyone take some pics?

Here are some pics...

autoaffair-01.jpg

autoaffair-02.jpg

autoaffair-03.jpg

autoaffair-04.jpg

autoaffair-05.jpg

autoaffair-06.jpg

autoaffair-07.jpg

autoaffair-08.jpg

autoaffair-09.jpg

autoaffair-10.jpg

autoaffair-11.jpg

autoaffair-12.jpg

autoaffair-13.jpg

autoaffair-14.jpg

autoaffair-15.jpg

autoaffair-16.jpg

autoaffair-17.jpg

autoaffair-18.jpg

autoaffair-19.jpg

autoaffair-20.jpg

autoaffair-21.jpg

autoaffair-22.jpg

autoaffair-23.jpg

autoaffair-24.jpg

autoaffair-25.jpg

autoaffair-26.jpg

autoaffair-27.jpg

autoaffair-28.jpg

autoaffair-29.jpg

autoaffair-30.jpg

autoaffair-31.jpg

autoaffair-32.jpg

autoaffair-33.jpg

autoaffair-34.jpg

autoaffair-35.jpg

autoaffair-36.jpg

autoaffair-37.jpg

autoaffair-38.jpg

autoaffair-39.jpg

autoaffair-40.jpg

autoaffair-41.jpg

autoaffair-42.jpg

Great turn out..thanks for the invite Ryan

How did things go at the other show in Fremont?

Unfortunately I was unable to make it to the other show. The "Boss" (a.k.a. Wife) didn't go to the Danville show and was getting antsy at home so I had to bail on the second show. When are we going to meet up so that I can give you a ride in my car and convince you to get hte CTSC?!? :biggrin:

It was a great time. Lots of nice cars. The seats in that Enzo are surprisingly comfortable...but I only got to sit in it for a minute or so. :wink:

Thanks for setting it up Ryan.
Thanks for pics Gary.
Glad to hear that you washed the car Steve. :smile:

Looking forward to next year.

I went to the thing at Premier. Was kinda fizzling by the time I got there (no friendly banter like at AutoAffair). But there were three Carrera GTs there. A silver and two blacks. Mostly Porsches. Maybe 4 Ferraris. That was about it. Maybe it was more upbeat earlier, but kinda dead later in the afternoon.

J

mickeylex said:
It was a great time. Lots of nice cars. The seats in that Enzo are surprisingly comfortable...but I only got to sit in it for a minute or so. :wink:

Thanks for setting it up Ryan.
Thanks for pics Gary.
Glad to hear that you washed the car Steve. :smile:

Looking forward to next year.

ditto... Thank you Ryan!! :cool:

It was nice meeting up with you guys for lunch -- sorry I didn't get a chance to say "later"... I guess I was overwhelmed with the need to see the Enzo. :D

Mickeylex, what did you do, bribe the Enzo attendant? :tongue: And does this mean you will be ordering a pair of new seats? :biggrin:

NSX-Tuner said:
Mickeylex, what did you do, bribe the Enzo attendant? :tongue: And does this mean you will be ordering a pair of new seats? :biggrin:

ENZO :eek:
Yeah Nalesh. how did u mannage to get in that enzo?

nice pix of the meet.

thanks for sharing. :smile:

Back