• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Supercharger from Harrop Engineering

It's a pretty wide unit, maybe too wide for the NSX engine. The CTSC was far more integrated and factory looking with good access to maintenance parts like injectors and plugs. Not sure if the Harrop kit is easy to service.

Hard to imagine that a new supplier will create a kit regarding the low sales volume to be expected.

Looks like one giant boost leak to me. I dunno...

Looks like one giant boost leak to me. I dunno...

Yes, but there is a cover case that brings the compressed air back to the radiator.

It's a pretty wide unit, maybe too wide for the NSX engine. The CTSC was far more integrated and factory looking with good access to maintenance parts like injectors and plugs. Not sure if the Harrop kit is easy to service.

Hard to imagine that a new supplier will create a kit regarding the low sales volume to be expected.

I had the CTSC kit for a while but absolutely hopeless on track as there was no intercooler.
Granted this design makes it more complicated to adjust the valves but it's not often required on the NSX...

Back