• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Superior Acura - Overland Park, KS

From what I hear, they are an excellent dealer. Although I don't live in Overland Park, I am not too far away(about 20 min). If you need anything, I would be glad to help.

I bought my 2003 NSX from Superior Acura two years ago and had a great car buying experience. Because is was such a pleasant transaction I plan to buy my next car from them (even though I'm in New Jersey). I dealt with Jim Dorothy. I hope he's still there.

I think I've bought 5 or 6 Acuras from them now and get my service done there. Great dealership.

Did you buy the car at Superior?

I bought an 05 from them about 1 year ago. I live in FL and flew up. At delivery, the car had not been detailed. Also, the sale stipulated that it was Acura certified. They let me leave without the correct documentation. I had to contact Acura and Hendrick Automotive in Charlotte (this dealers parent) as well as dealer management to resolve the issue. The Acura Cerification is really an extended warranty. So they make more money if they don't certify your car. Be careful! I had to force them to fulfill the deal.

Back