• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Supernova meet 2013 @ pohanka acura

It seems like those interested may also have time to go up to Katie's in Great Falls before heading down to Pohanka Acura.
*nod* With plenty of time to spare for breakfast.

I also suspect some people may want to meet up in the outskirts and caravan there.

I need to make this meet, hopefully my engine is back together.
If this is on a saturday, I wont be able to make it.

If the F weather comes back.

who are the judges? and Chris will lose again if they are some random people who don't know anything about NSX :)

Last edited:
What are the criteria used for the judging?
The judging will be done by Pohanka's General Managers children, so I assume that the factors will mostly be "wow, that's cool" - although they are children of a car guy so they may be more knowledgeable than you think! This is likely more fun than concourse, which also means that most anyone has a shot.

I'm also in for Katie's.

Also do we need a count for guests we'd be bringing to Pohanka?

I'm also in for Katie's.
Also do we need a count for guests we'd be bringing to Pohanka?
Can't hurt to get an accurate picture of how many people total will be there so that we don't run out of food.

Katie's group "aka Early morning crazies"
blue_myriddn
FF Drifter
Tech7042
syndicate

I'm doing a Spongebob theme on my car this year. Planning on taking home the trophy.

+1. I will try some balloons. Def not Chris...

Bryan - may have to put time-activity list as discussed if we plan to have a cruise around for 2-3hrs after we done with food. May be we can chat this Sunday at fair lakes.

Spot? What kind of spot?

4th Spot for the NEW NSX at Pohanka Acura

IMG_1474.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I believe it puts you in line to purchase the new NSX when it comes out. With the low release numbers in the first year, I suppose you need to purchase a spot in line or you won't be behind the wheel.

Hey Dan, I think I will swap my GOLD Volk wheels back on my car just to see if I can win that IPAD mini. :)

bryan

Hey guys! I'd love to make it out, but also trying to get my NSX back together and tuned before then. Could I be put down as possibly? I wish I had known earlier!

Back