• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Supernova meet 2013 @ pohanka acura

Is it me or is the original post stating it is 4/13/2012 ?

Please put me down as bringing one guest as well. Thanks!

For the meet at Katie's ~ should we all just gather there and try to park together? Is there a designated meeting time, or is this all "just show up, kkthx"?

If it is only 4, I'd say we can play it by ear and park wherever. If we start to get close to 10 people, then it is worth a little more organization and we may want to consider parking in the "Secondary" section marked in orange in the photo below:
Katies-Cars-and-Coffee_Great-Falls-Cars-and-Coffee_Parking-Map.png

(image from http://katiescarsandcoffee.com/)

Bryan - by all means you should pimp up your ride and go for the ipad mini. Personally, I know my car doesn't stand a chance of it, so I am not sweating it. It lacks the "jazz" of some of the other exciting cars, but I guess thats just how I roll.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

I've been a lurker on prime for a while (was really close to an NSX and wound up with a Cayman).
Would it be okay for me to check out this meet and ask a million questions? I'm trying to come up with many reasons to buy (or not buy) an NSX :)

Hey everyone,

I've been a lurker on prime for a while (was really close to an NSX and wound up with a Cayman).
Would it be okay for me to check out this meet and ask a million questions? I'm trying to come up with many reasons to buy (or not buy) an NSX :)
Come on out and be prepared for 2 million answers.

Please put me down as bringing one guest as well. Thanks!

For the meet at Katie's ~ should we all just gather there and try to park together? Is there a designated meeting time, or is this all "just show up, kkthx"?

If we want a prayer of parking together, we should arrive early. 6?

Karen is away that weekend. What else would I do but hang out from dawn to dusk with a bunch-o-nuts?
Count me in: Katie's and...

I'm coming unless I'm still too hungover from the 6 days I'm about to spend in Vegas. Hopefully I'll still have money for gas.

I may not be able to make it...how late does this event go to? PM'd u Bryan.
Food cooking & eatin: 11-1PM (ish)
Judging the cars and all the prize stuff: 1-2PM (2PM winner announcement)

So probably around a 3PM wrap up.

regarding Katie's - I am planning on getting there real early, at 6AM if I can do it. That's gonna be painful

I never left. My car was in Miami for a while, but I could never find work so my wife came back. Luckily, the National Hurricane Center in Miami (where she works) allowed her to work remotely from College Park.

Bryan, I forgot to add +1 for the wife (and I don't mean Gleibig)

Last edited:
I never left. My car was in Miami for a while, but I could never find work so my wife came back. Luckily, the National Hurricane Center in Miami (where she works) allowed her to work remotely from College Park.

Bryan, I forgot to add +1 for the wife (and I don't mean Gleibig)

We don't have to pretend anymore. Snookum's.
:sentimental:

Welcome back Jay! We should hang out again. I've been working on my car non-stop since the weather started getting better.
534840_10101697760326548_1818627304_n.jpg
644388_10101701589118618_1966085364_n.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome back Jay! We should hang out again. I've been working on my car non-stop since the weather started getting better.

Are you coming to the Katie's portion of the meet? The Yota is looking good. You should come see the new place in Crofton.

- - - Updated - - -

Bryan add Joe(400hpintegrajoe). He is rolling with me and just found out about the meet.
Thx

anyone from the i-95n corridor going to caravan down to pohanka or are most folks going to meet at Katie's?

Are you coming to the Katie's portion of the meet? The Yota is looking good. You should come see the new place in Crofton.

- - - Updated - - -

Bryan add Joe(400hpintegrajoe). He is rolling with me and just found out about the meet.
Thx

Yeah, I'll be at Katies. Heading out in a couple of minutes for that prime spot

Back