• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

SuperStar Karaoke Wedneseday June 27th in LA. Ktown

It's about that time. Time to let loose, time to relax, time to get back to that oldschool feeling.. its about that time, to let out that hidden rockstar...

So once again..

Calling out all you ShowerHead Hero's! Wednesday June 27th 2oo7, dinner tenatively at 7:00 pm, madness at 9:00 pm. email/pm me for questions. [email protected]

this time, the venue will be in Ktown at one of their illustrious vocal houses..

Neighborhood: Korea Town
Bliss inside Chapman Plaza (apparently theres a dancefloor n full bar)
3465 W 6th Street #200
Los Angeles, CA 90020

dinner nearby. (if any of you want to make a suggestion as to which is better, please do.. so far Bliss is on the list) All you topdown vocalists, tone deaf or not, the fingers pointed at you, so bring your sexy boots and prepare to have them knocked off by your fellow enthuisiasts.

index.php

396814.jpg

396818.jpg

396823.jpg

n to be fair to Simon n DaveAp2...
396817.jpg

come look like us for a night, you can regret it in the morning ;)

for original thread http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=459000&st=0 (more pics on pg 11, 12 n 14 courtesy of khristophoe n kyras)

to start the playlist... and dont be shy..

1)Dj Elixur + 1
2)Rise
3)Simons2k + 1
4)RevHappy
5)Lazynok + 3
6) (insert name here)

maybe's

1)nicotunes
2)hapybrian?
3)SS2000GT?
4)

Hey Wendy,

Welcome to Prime....good to see you guys starting to come on here. Hopefully you can get some Primers to come out to your events.

:smile:

Hey Wendy,

Welcome to Prime....good to see you guys starting to come on here. Hopefully you can get some Primers to come out to your events.

Hey Eddie!

:D i hope so too. it'd be fun, more well rounded hehe. how've you been?

Hey nokoni :) ur buddies sn is what again? ill update the list...

I am no longer allowed in Karaoke bars. My last attempt at singing rendered some of the local wildlife extinct. :tongue: :biggrin:

haha I guess you will know when you go eh? I know they are not coming from Larchmont. :tongue:

You never know. Mindy was the one that got me going on this Karaoke stuff. She might want to revisit the experience :wink:

I am no longer allowed in Karaoke bars. My last attempt at singing rendered some of the local wildlife extinct. :tongue: :biggrin:

So the rest of the wildlife is immune :biggrin: Come on out.

Where is the dinner going to be? I'm planning on driving out there tonightIf someone can give me a call and tell me the address or directions to the dinner plz, thanks! (909)912-9994

Where is the dinner going to be? I'm planning on driving out there tonightIf someone can give me a call and tell me the address or directions to the dinner plz, thanks! (909)912-9994

Scroll to the top buddy.

Neighborhood: Korea Town
Bliss inside Chapman Plaza (apparently theres a dancefloor n full bar)
3465 W 6th Street #200
Los Angeles, CA 90020

What he said.

Have fun guys I don't think I will make it......think I am going to hit the gym instead.

Post some pics when you guys get a chance.

Last edited:
OMG, last night was a blast... had quite a few drinks >.< .... Was going to try and drive home but started to fall asleep so ended up crashing @ the Westin Bonaventure... GREAT times though... where's the pictures?

Glad you had fun man. I was too tired. I ended up staying home.

Great time!

I hear "i got extremely drunk. "

Not Good, if anybdoy was there when that happend.

If any of you were there, please try and block that part from memory. That was nothing like me. I also lost my medications, that night so me not having any meds controibuted to the problem.

I'm okay. and I hope to have a nihgt out with you guys again!

Hop fully i had enough to cover the bill. When I woke up with morning, my wallet was empty. I guess my friend drove me home cause I woke up in bed.... wow haven't had one of these nights in awhile.

Fun night nonetheless

Last edited:
It's all good bro. Glad to see you made it home okay.

Great time!

I hear "i got extremely drunk. "

Not Good, id anybdoy was there when that happend.

If any of you were thingie, please try and block that part from memory. That is nothing like me. I also lost my medications that night so me having any meds controibuted to the problem.

I'm okay. and i hope to have a nihgt out wiht you guys again!

Hope fully i had enough to cover the bill. When I woke up with morning, my wallet was empty. I guess my friend drove me home cause I woke up in bed.... wow 'aven't had one of these nights in awhile.

Fun night nontheless

WooOOOH! good times!! :D *runs around the room*

thanks for coming out everyone, it was nice to meet you Johnny, Nokoni, and your friends :)

pictures will be posted by Rise from S2Ki.

Sorry about the initial miscommunication- next time, CALL ME FIRST lol. we'll do this again when i return from norcal.

Simon - we need to pick a bar with more music and a easier to navigate album.. need more duets! :D

Eddie - next time ,no excuse k? hehe

p.s. went back out to my spot out in the bu tonight, and died for the 3rd night in a row. tmrw night is a full moon, if any of you are interested, you should definantly go. its absolutely stunning.

WooOOOH! good times!! :D *runs around the room*

thanks for coming out everyone, it was nice to meet you Johnny, Nokoni, and your friends :)

pictures will be posted by Rise from S2Ki.

Sorry about the initial miscommunication- next time, CALL ME FIRST lol. we'll do this again when i return from norcal.

Simon - we need to pick a bar with more music and a easier to navigate album.. need more duets! :D

Eddie - next time ,no excuse k? hehe

p.s. went back out to my spot out in the bu tonight, and died for the 3rd night in a row. tmrw night is a full moon, if any of you are interested, you should definantly go. its absolutely stunning.

Hmmmm, DJ Elixur that sounds quite familiar. Didn't you work a booth a couple years ago at the LA Auto Show? I think I bought a couple shirts from you that day.

Well if so, hey how have you been :smile:

Hmmmm, DJ Elixur that sounds quite familiar. Didn't you work a booth a couple years ago at the LA Auto Show? I think I bought a couple shirts from you that day.

Well if so, hey how have you been :smile:
mmh, actually i think i remember you. earlier in the day i'd worked at the Honda booth, but later had been by the LiveSockets booth.. i think u and a friend or was it two? picked up i<3 my honda tshirts or something? haha man. small world. ive been good, and yourself?

Back