• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Supra vs NSX wow

I have to disagree. Compared to most posts that I have read on import sites, these are about the most level-headed of any I've seen, although misinformed. Kudos to them for being so reasonable (mostly).

What's BPU?

[This message has been edited by ChopsJazz (edited 26 February 2002).]

BPU= Basic Performance Upgrade
Includes:

1. Boost Controller
2. Exhaust
3. Downpipe
4. Boost Cut Controller

Good for 460 hp at the crank on 1993-1998 MKIV TT's. Cost: Less than $1400. Makes for a very fast Supra.

If a guy looses a race and his GF is sitting on the car she must remain silent...and in any event she CANNOT complimient the car that beat you...if she still insists to complimient the oponent, she must give you a BJ for every complimient given"

I pretty much stopped reading after this post...

"I have a 6 cylinder, and the NSX has a 6 cylinder also. Mine has 2 turbo chargers, and the NSX has none. I beat and NSX the other night"...

Not sure about you guys, but i'm impressed... I think a 3 year old could probably accurately assume that anything with 2 turbos SHOULD beat something without. Thats like us beating 4 cylinder in our NSX, and bragging about it... how lame... Someone show me some numbers for a N.A. Supra, then compare them to an NSX... If the numbers are better, THEN you have my permission to be impressed..

------------------
1992 NSX

My friend has a pretty fast Supra w/ "he says" 540 hp. at the rear wheels but he never seems to want to play at speeds other than 20-80 mph.His car is generally feared because of this ,exept by other Supras.This is because he has a pretty thorough knowledge of the NSX I am sure of this.I must say at 20-100 mph his car pulls "very" strong as if it had a 4.10 rear-end type pull in each gear..
I dont care if the NSX was a ton slower I would still choose the NSX .It's presence is much more appealling to me and many that I know.

------------------

Originally posted by NSXnBRLA:
Someone show me some numbers for a N.A. Supra, then compare them to an NSX... If the numbers are better, THEN you have my permission to be impressed..

Heck, even the numbers for a stock Supra Turbo aren't as good as for a stock NSX. Maybe that has something to do with the Supra weighing 3,508 pounds.
eek.gif

Back