• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

sway bar end links?

Comptech probably does. Call and ask if they have a set lying around for a small charge.

Geezus, your car must be fast to break endlinks.

-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

www.ScienceofSpeed.com - Click for more info
www.NSXClassifieds.com - The internet's only exclusive NSX Classified site!

David,

How did your 500+hp single-turbo NSX do on the drag? Please post the results. Thanks.

-Nick

Originally posted by nel:
David,

How did your 500+hp single-turbo NSX do on the drag? Please post the results. Thanks.

-Nick

I haven't run it hard yet. The end links broke on the second pass and we were having a minor fuel delivery problem, so I did not push the car at all. I will get it back to the track and push it as soon as I get new end links.

Originally posted by David:
Good idea. I tried Mark Johnson at Dali, because I figured he'd have some laying about after installing some of his adjustable links, but he wants $70 ea. for old stock ones.

No, I wanted:
front $72
rear $80
each for NEW ONES FROM THE ACURA DEALER. If you are going to quote me, please take the time to be factual.

------------------
need more info? private me @

[email protected]

Mark Johnson, CEO of Custodial Services @ Dali Racing, a Not For Profit Company.

Originally posted by NSXGOD:

No, I wanted:
front $72
rear $80
each for NEW ONES FROM THE ACURA DEALER. If you are going to quote me, please take the time to be factual.

Mark,

Before you get pissy, you should read your own e-mail message to me. I asked you for a price on a USED end link thinking you might have some around, as you sell adjustable replacements. You sent me a price for an OEM end link. The word 'new' does not appear anywhere in the message. Check it for yourself.

Have a nice day.

[This message has been edited by David (edited 29 March 2001).]

Back