• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Taillight, Wheels, Spoiler and Stereo Too

For Sale:

I have...

Drivers side rear tail light. 200.00 OBO

92 15/16 (4) Alloy wheels with brand new rubbers. A couple of scratches, but otherwise in good shape. 600.00 OBO

Black spoiler with no LED light and a small scratch. (The LED is on MY car now and the spoiler might need a color change so I figure the scratch isn't too big of a deal) 125.00 OBO

I will also be completely re-doing the stereo so most of those parts will be for sale soon, i.e. head unit, oem subwoofer, alpine 6 disc changer and cable, and small ADS amplifier. I can take them out and send it within a week or two. Price is negotiable.

Please email with any questions or if you'd like me to send pics.

Prices do not include shipping.

[email protected]

------------------

Price drop on these parts.

Rear taillight, driver side. $150.00

Wheels. $450.00

Spoiler w/o LED. $75.00

Stereo system. Some one make me a reasonable offer.

Thanks

The stereo is gone.
frown.gif

The subwoofer is still available.
smile.gif
Make an offer.

The black spoiler is in my garage.
smile.gif

It has no LED light a small crack on it.
frown.gif

I'd sell it for $50.00 as is.
smile.gif

Gavin

Gavin,
Hey post some pics of what your doing to your NSX! I'm anxious to see the makeover..

------------------
Biaggi
92 Red NSX #483
94 CBR900RR

How much are you looking to get for the stereo head-unit alone?

Originally posted by gavin:
For Sale:

I have...

Drivers side rear tail light. 200.00 OBO

92 15/16 (4) Alloy wheels with brand new rubbers. A couple of scratches, but otherwise in good shape. 600.00 OBO

Black spoiler with no LED light and a small scratch. (The LED is on MY car now and the spoiler might need a color change so I figure the scratch isn't too big of a deal) 125.00 OBO

I will also be completely re-doing the stereo so most of those parts will be for sale soon, i.e. head unit, oem subwoofer, alpine 6 disc changer and cable, and small ADS amplifier. I can take them out and send it within a week or two. Price is negotiable.

Please email with any questions or if you'd like me to send pics.

Prices do not include shipping.

[email protected]

Back