• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

TAITEC NA2 NSX-R Style Rear Spoiler

Price Reduced TAITEC NSX-R Style Rear Spoiler

Hey Guys

I am selling my NSX-R Wing in prep for a body kit and a new look. This Spoiler is painted a Charcoal Grey right now. All of the prep work as been done. Can be easly painted what ever color you want. This spoiler does not have a third light and does not have the NSX-R sticker. I am asking $1000 plus shipping. This part cost $1281 brand new plus all the shipping and waiting for it to come in from over seas. Can accept check or CC, if done with Paypal there is a 3% fee. If you have any question please let me know.

Thanks Jim

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jim_e_erwin/detail?.dir=caf0&.dnm=3376.jpg&.src=ph

Last edited:
Back