• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Taitec Parallel Exhaust

Me, Andrie, and Kenji just installed one on Kenji's car yesterday. IMHO, this is IT! the sound at idle is almost stock quiet, but as soon as you get the car in VTEC, oh baby, althought the pitch is not as high as say a F355(even the Modena cant compare when it comes to exhaust sound to the F355), the note it sings is very addictive indeed! It's got that mechanical clattering noise one would associate with a high end sports car. This exhaust truly brings out the character of high revving, natrually aspirated engine of the NSX. And with a price very reasonable, I dont think one can go wrong with this exhaust. The look of the unit itself is single 90mm angle'd tip each side. It is not polished to a chrome like finish like many poseur mufflers out there, instead it has a satin finish hinting at it's racy nature. If my NSX is a street car, I would definitely use this exhaust, but then how can I love anything more than my 200db JGTC exhaust?
biggrin.gif

------------------
George Wang
Keep it Real!
http://www.geocities.com/maomaonsx/price.html

Back