• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

"taken" the movie

What did you think of the movie

• One of the best movies ive seen in a while.

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Typical revenge crap, borring.

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Better than the Bourne series

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was good movie watching. Certainly not on the level of Bourne in terms of plot but the action was good.

I like it. But it reminded me a lot of the old skool Jean-Claude Van Damme and Steven Segal movies where the guys were virtually invincible!

Well it won't top the Bourne movies but it was very good. Only part I disliked was how many 17 year old girls act 12 around daddy. She definately overacted but I kept my mouth shut cause daddy could woop my ass.

Interesting film, but a tad unrealistic.

I don't think it was as good as Bourne, but it was great. Im sure I'll watch it a second time.

i thought it was extremely good. None of the poll choices described the way i felt about it.
+1.

I enjoyed the film also, but can't classify it into any of the three choices.

I liked how Liam Neeson's character moved methodically to each stage. No judging. If you were in his way, you were toast.

Just got around to watching this,thumbs up.What I liked was how quick the movie was,good flow and editing only 91 minutes.Liam was believable as the clinical preventer.

enh, liked the plot, but a 60 year old dude taking down a trafficking ring, and the house gunshot scene is well.. not really believable.

The daughter acting like she was 12 was weird... "Daddy!!!" <jumps in his lap>

enh, liked the plot, but a 60 year old dude taking down a trafficking ring, and the house gunshot scene is well.. not really believable.

Lol nit picker:tongue:

+100. This movie was a waste of my time. Mr. Neeson trying to run was laughable. The plot predictable.

I swear the crap they call movies now a days is amazing! I'm not just referring to this movie. They are many other worthless movies I end up wasting my time and money on. I would rather detail my cars but my wife might not be so ok with that idea.:redface:

kinda krappy...
oh daddy save me.
right:rolleyes:
steven segal redux

Sure, the story is unbelievable but these days, if the movie is non-stop action, then it is entertaining.

So, in my book, I thoroughly enjoyed watching this movie.

kinda krappy...
oh daddy save me.
right:rolleyes:
steven segal redux

Minus the ponytail and my shit doesn't stink attitude. I have hated Steven Segal ALWAYS!

Taken was good. I liked it. A little weak where he beats up a bunch of guys in one room then fails to check both directions when he leaves the room and gets chonked on the head. Not realistic. Someone that has the skills to beat up 5 guys is going to check both ways.

Back