• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tampa Area Exotic Car Drive: March 8th, 2009

Tampa Area Exotic Car Drive: March 8th, 2009.

Please RSVD!

Look forward to a great day of driving, beautiful cars and great people!

Check Attachment

Attachments

• flyer.jpg
    flyer.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 58
If you did not get my email, please PM me your contact info:

Please include:

* Name (first/last)
* Screen name (forum)
* Car (yr, make, model, color)
* Preference on days/times

the drive is this sunday!

please PM me if you are coming,

thanks!

Hope to see ya!

WOW, It's gonna be fun to drive together! Come on, NSXs of Tampa! More Xs equals to more fun! come on out!!!!!!

I plan to be there fellas.

Dave I cant recall if I said tentative or yes in my first email response.

Leaving from the Wesley Chapel area around 11:15 or so to head over. If anyone wants to meet prior to ride over together call me in the morning.

James
813-480-8047

I plan to be there fellas.

Dave I cant recall if I said tentative or yes in my first email response.

Leaving from the Wesley Chapel area around 11:15 or so to head over. If anyone wants to meet prior to ride over together call me in the morning.

James
813-480-8047

Nice, look forward to seeing ya james

Good times fellas!

Sorry I had to dip out early.

Very good times! and very fun to drive togethter! Hopefully next time we got more NSXs to join us!

We didn't go any further after you left James, we just turn around and back on the same route one more time, but opposite directions...

Very good times! and very fun to drive togethter! Hopefully next time we got more NSXs to join us!

We didn't go any further after you left James, we just turn around and back on the same route one more time, but opposite directions...

Jacky, James;

hada great time!! thanks for coming out! I filmed over 40 minutes of video so Ill have to put a lil movie together and post it up soon...camera worked out pretty well for a first time drive.

Sorry I didn't make it guys. I was stuck out on the Gulf of Mexico. My 12 hour fishing trip turned into a 24 hour fishing trip. At least we caught lots of fish. I was already to go too. I changed my brakes and rotors and master cylinder earlier in the week just to be ready for the drive.

Sorry I didn't make it guys. I was stuck out on the Gulf of Mexico. My 12 hour fishing trip turned into a 24 hour fishing trip. At least we caught lots of fish. I was already to go too. I changed my brakes and rotors and master cylinder earlier in the week just to be ready for the drive.

no biggie glad you had more great luck fishing...we're plan another one asap!

im game for next sunday if anyone bites.

future events to everyone, please call me if you can not make it so we do not wait.

ps- what did you do for brakes? I have to replace mine asap myself!

anyone interested in in bbq'n and working on cars some afternoon?

I resurfaced my rotors, got new oem pads all the way around. Most expensive pads I've ever bought. I also replaced my master cylinder finally and flush the brake fluid. I think I'm going to get steel braided lines next. My brakes really don't have that great of an initial bite. I work on cars all day long so I don't like to do it on my time off. But I'm always down for a bbq. Maybe our next drive we should go for a nice drive, end it at a scenic park area and have a bbq. Dave if you do want to work on your brakes I can always help you since I have the facility and tools to do so. Just give me a ring or email. You can even have my old pads they have about 75% left in them, they're some austrailian brand. I wasn't sure about them thats why I put the oem pads on.. but I'm getting the same feeling.

I resurfaced my rotors, got new oem pads all the way around. Most expensive pads I've ever bought. .

Really. I just bought new OEM front pads for $76 shipped and these were the cheapest pads that I ever bought.

Back on topic. Is there anything planned for May. I'm going to be in St. Pete from 5/6-5/9.

Dave...
Man I missed out on some fun time. Business has been really picking up. I have'nt had the time to do anything.

If you guys need a place to work on the cars, my place is open. Drive way can fit approx 8+ cars and 3 car garage. LMK...

Huy

I resurfaced my rotors, got new oem pads all the way around. Most expensive pads I've ever bought. I also replaced my master cylinder finally and flush the brake fluid. I think I'm going to get steel braided lines next. My brakes really don't have that great of an initial bite. I work on cars all day long so I don't like to do it on my time off. But I'm always down for a bbq. Maybe our next drive we should go for a nice drive, end it at a scenic park area and have a bbq. Dave if you do want to work on your brakes I can always help you since I have the facility and tools to do so. Just give me a ring or email. You can even have my old pads they have about 75% left in them, they're some austrailian brand. I wasn't sure about them thats why I put the oem pads on.. but I'm getting the same feeling.

Thao,

I appreciate that! I'm game for a drive next Sunday maybe If you'd like. I may be going to ORL Saturday night so I am not sure what time Ill be back Sunday, but If I am here any anyone else is up for it, id love to drive.

I have to check my rotors, might have to resurface them also but I definitely have to replace all pads. I would also like to look at steel braided lines too.

I think i need to replace my Master cylinder too because I felt the brake loose a lil' bit presure when high speed hard breaking!!! some time i have to down shifts to help stop if i do late hard breaking...dangerous! I just wondering how much do you pay for the master cylinder? and how much or how hard to change it? thank you!

I think i need to replace my Master cylinder too because I felt the brake loose a lil' bit presure when high speed hard breaking!!! some time i have to down shifts to help stop if i do late hard breaking...dangerous! I just wondering how much do you pay for the master cylinder? and how much or how hard to change it? thank you!

I just had mine replaced, parts plus labor was $400.

I think i need to replace my Master cylinder... I just wondering how much do you pay for the master cylinder? and how much or how hard to change it? thank you!

I think I paid about $200 for a new master cylinder and I installed it myself in about 30 minutes. It was a easy and straightfoward DIY.

I think I paid about $200 for a new master cylinder and I installed it myself in about 30 minutes. It was a easy and straightfoward DIY.

Nice, but where can I get more DIY info on this Master Cylinder job? Thanks Doc!

Back