• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tampa Area, Exotic Car owners: Drive this weekend

hey guys, was wondering if anyone would like to meet and take a drive this sunday morning....if you are interested please post up!

Last edited:
Sorry, but I won't be able to make this one, as my toy is up on jackstands getting a little TLC and a couple of updates. :wink: Hopefully, I can make the next one, as I really enjoyed the last (first) gathering.:smile: Drive safe and don't eat too much - remember, weight is horsepower!!!

Sorry, but I won't be able to make this one, as my toy is up on jackstands getting a little TLC and a couple of updates. :wink: Hopefully, I can make the next one, as I really enjoyed the last (first) gathering.:smile: Drive safe and don't eat too much - remember, weight is horsepower!!!

thats a great quote! had a great drive last time, my car is also on jackstands since last sunday awaiting detailing/oil change and extra TLC..wish I was installing goodies...some day! See you next time around!

Back