• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tampa area: Window Tint referrials

Tampa area: Window Tint referrials

Hey guys,

Just sold my DD and bought a new DD. I was wondering if anyone in the Tampa area could recommend a window tint shop to tint my windows?

thanks!

Nushine on corner of Florida and Fletcher did a decent job on my NSX.
Good Luck.

Huy

Nushine on corner of Florida and Fletcher did a decent job on my NSX.
Good Luck.

Huy

Hey Huy,

How decent? How much were you charged? I do not mind decent on my DD, but I would not settle for decent on my nsx.

I'm a tough critic.
Decent is really good to others.

I know its a little late but I get all my windows tinted at Buzz-Off in Dale Mabry. Owner used to have an blue NSX in the lobby.

I know its a little late but I get all my windows tinted at Buzz-Off in Dale Mabry. Owner used to have an blue NSX in the lobby.

awesome thanks...

when I finally get up and do it, ill check them out. btwn them and where Huy got his down.

Dave... I would pay you not to go to Buzz Off.

That's all I have to say.

hey Dave, I know a guy who tinted all my cars and my family member's cars, he is professional and works for Dimmitt dealer factory new car tinting (Cady, Chevy and Nissan); he only tint other people's cars in his house at some Saturday mornings. he did a excellent job, all of our cars still perfect tinted, no bubble no peel, some last 6 years already. he charge me cheaper 'cause he order food from my brother's restaurant and we gave him discounts. for me...$80 coupe and $120 sedan $10 windshield strip, choices of films. let me know if you want to do it, i call him to ask price and time for you. he lives at East Lake, Palm Harbor.

Jacky

hey Dave, I know a guy who tinted all my cars and my family member's cars, he is professional and works for Dimmitt dealer factory new car tinting (Cady, Chevy and Nissan); he only tint other people's cars in his house at some Saturday mornings. he did a excellent job, all of our cars still perfect tinted, no bubble no peel, some last 6 years already. he charge me cheaper 'cause he order food from my brother's restaurant and we gave him discounts. for me...$80 coupe and $120 sedan $10 windshield strip, choices of films. let me know if you want to do it, i call him to ask price and time for you. he lives at East Lake, Palm Harbor.

Jacky

Jacky thanks for the reply and referrial. one of these days I'd like to tint my car, not sure when I'll actually do it, but when I do, I will deffinetely ask.

thanks everyone for your replies!!

Jacky

Jacky, reconsidered it, id like to do a test run on my daily driver, my 97 accord..if they do a great job, then ill get the x done. if you getta chance could you get a quote for a 4 door sedan at i think 35% tint.

thanks!!

Back