• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tampa,FL

Ok now that 2nrWerks is out of business, anyone know where I can get work on locally? I just had a s/c installed and got some minor issues.

Thanks
Sinbad

Sinbad,
I can highly recommend First Class Automotive in Orlando. Nabil, Oster and the rest of the First Class crew represent the epitome of professionalism and comptence with regard to NSX maintenance and repair. Furthermore, they are great guys to know...very friendly and knowledgeable. I have had my car shipped there from St. Pete via flatbed, AAA pays for 100 miles, to ensure my car is in the best hands possible. Yes, it is an extra step...but oh so worth it, IMO. You can reach them at (407) 228-2849.

FYI, they are long-standing supporters of the NSXCA's Florida Chapter and are also a premier sponsor of NSXPO 2006. You'll find their logo listed in the sponsors recognition section of your invite to NSXPO. I got mine in the mail yesterday. Best of luck to you!

Scott

YES,
First Class Auto with out a doubt.
Well worth the short trip.
Nabil, nice Ad in the NSXPO flyer .

Thanks for the info will give them a call next.

First class all the way.

HEY Bro, some guys I run with in Orlando are 'always' talking up First class,seems to be the right tuners for you.

Best Rgards David
ps I want to see your car painted and with the S/C installed!, I have bought several new cars recently and have alot of work to do on them.

Back