• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Teej is coming to town :p

Sorry I couldn't make it... Had to work late... Next week?

I'll be here just about every Mon-Weds evening till late January (except major holiday weeks). I'm game for whatever

Cool. Look forward to meeting you... Tim (from Walled Lake originally...).

This is making me miss golfing at Estrella Mtn and getting in and out burgers and Sonic near Glendale during many work trips there in 07. Plus I drove my first Nsx in phx.
Jhae Please let me know if a few of you meet up with NSX's. I'd like to pass it along to John who owned the black '92 I drove. He's the guy who had a ford GT and his repairman/dealer apparently crashed it. Great guy.

Last edited:
Let me know if anything else is planned and I will try to make it. Still need to meet everyone...

Yeah I'm game just about whenever on those days. Heading over to see SoS after work today

- - - Updated - - -

Spoke with PHOEN$X via text. This is last minute but going to dinner tonight.

Chuhgajib Korean BBQ
4920 W Thunderbird Road Ste 117
Glendale, AZ 85306

7 pm

yhype4u2.jpg

We gotta get you some posters PHOEN$X...

dress up the garage a bit

Dress up that garage a bit??? Looks to me like he has the nicest floor coverings ever. (4 wheeled floor coverings)

Jhae - get to Sedona yet, or Flagstaff? Flagstaff is a great mountain biking town...fun bars, great food, awesome breakfast joints.... Wish I were going for a work visit to PHX soon.

Dress up that garage a bit??? Looks to me like he has the nicest floor coverings ever. (4 wheeled floor coverings)

I agree 100%... love that MCB... especially when PHOEN$X isn't looking :rolleyes:

I should be driving one of those 3 cars each week instead of my economy rental. Lol

Yinzer, not yet. My wife is coming down the weekend of the 24th and Sedona is in the plans

LOL, I know my garage needs a lot of work. Teej's photo doesn't show how messy and dusty it is. :p It was great meeting you btw, hope you're enjoying your NSX before you put her away for the winter.

Currently negotiating salary on an offer that would keep me in Phoenix period

Ahh, thats good news ! Its a very different lifestyle from GR and a much longer driving season too !

Unfortunately I'll be slammed prior to going on holidays, catch up in January.

Are you still looking at becoming a Phoenician ?

Back