• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Terrible News: Ko-nsx RIP

KONSX (Kelly Orange)

I am seeing the same on FB. Kelly was a really memorable person, his departure is a big loss to all who knew him. Does anyone know what happened to him?

horrible news if true:frown:

:frown: Oh fvck I hope this is not so. Waaay too young to be leaving us :mad:

Got to know his delightful self several years ago when he was here in Michigan to attend training. I know he was a heavy-weight industrial electrician who worked on offshore oil rigs in the Gulf.

Sadly, will be watching for any further news......

I had met him at some past expos very nice guy...prayers to his family

Prime Members,

I just spoke to his Family, no additional details other than he passed away yesterday 12/28/2018.

RIP my Brother, I did not understand phone calls yesterday in regards to bad news =( Now I understand seeing it here on Prime.

Synergy,
I see in your signature about Len3.8; I remember he was and Kelly were friends. Were you part of that NSX group too?

Is his wife OK? Does she need anything? My family, as well as a good but of NSX family are in Austin. I’m sure they can help if needed.

Synergy,
I see in your signature about Len3.8; I remember he was and Kelly were friends. Were you part of that NSX group too?

Is his wife OK? Does she need anything? My family, as well as a good but of NSX family are in Austin. I’m sure they can help if needed.

Miner
I knew Len through his Brother who worked for me, I met Kelley through Len (2005) not knowing Kelley only lived 30 minutes from me. Kelley and I worked on his own NSX together. I do have some details but can not post anything out of respect to his Family.

HOLY SH*T!!! I just saw this. I knew him VERY well when he lived here in St. Louis. He was the very 1st member to call me when I joined back in 2005. We went on many runs together, we went to a dinner in Chicago when we belonged to NSXCA, we chitty-chatted a little bit when he moved to Texas and then, unfortunately, just lost touch with each other because we got caught up in our own lives. I heard he got married. I knew was out on oil rigs. The most horrible part is I ALMOST called him up before Christmas. SHOULDA, WOULDA, COULDA. I just googled for his obit, and NOTHING. HOPEFULLY someone close to him will post more on here and inform us if it is true and WHAT HAPPENED. VERY SAD...

Back