• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Thank you Ray Laks Acura (and Ron and Ginnie......)

The Northeast region was fortunate to kick off NSXPO 2009 by stopping off in Buffalo last night and being hosted by one of our best supporters, Ray Laks Acura, for a send-off party. Besides being a gracious host, Ray Laks Acura also always provides the NSXCA with discounts on OEM parts.

Thanks to Ray Laks and local members Ron and Ginnie Witt for taking the time and effort to always make us feel welcome!

659278899_wdFvN-X3-1.jpg

LarryB saves the day (actually the night).........

TonyD and Miled had planned to head up to Toronto after the Stampede rather than spend the night in Buffalo. They were stopped on the Peace Bridge and prevented from entering Canada by the State Police after which they were flatbedded back to Buffalo and unceremoniously dumped back at Ray Laks Acura.

The frantic calls came in with TonyD seeking legal advice and the ever handy LarryB trying to assert his Executive Privilege as the President of the NSXCA only to be rebuffed when the State Department (of both countries) advised they do not recognize LarryB's authority.

But at least Joe Lomoriello amazingly was transporting a main relay which was installed late at night (thereby interrupting my jacuzzi time and LarryB's "failure to adhere to his 12 steps" time) and the boys were safely smuggled back into Canada...........

659469382_HiStq-XL.jpg

659468696_9FqhN-XL.jpg

659468627_pyQ7R-XL.jpg

659468946_YGq4y-XL.jpg

659468861_HgsTt-XL.jpg

659469400_coEiY-XL.jpg

Thanks a million Ron & Ginnie. You two are great and I had a blast.
Ron - which thread would you like your picture? :biggrin:
Best Regards.
Rich B.

Great job working with the dealer to host.Nice (new) hotel ,and you make a pretty good Niagra tour guide:cool:

Hi Ron & Ginney;

You 2 have out done yourself's - What a great time & tour of the lakeside tour. The Dinner was awesome & thanks to the Ray Laks Dlrship..

Your Friends; Clem & Lori Beauchemin:smile::smile:

hey, sorry for the late prose, but your pre-po was
great fun. dana and i thank you guys for the evening!
:biggrin:
ray laks too!!

Back