• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The BBSC has been fun, but it's time to remove it for something that means business.

EAC

Legendary Member
I bought a GT37R kit w/ air 2 water intercooler from Cody. It arrived yesterday but I'm out of town so I can't install everything until I get back. I'll also be installing my RPS clutch to handle the extra torque. I'm going to switch my ai injection to 100% Methanol and shoot for 475 whp on 93 octane. I don't mind leaning on this little stock 3.0.

Complete BBSC kit will be up for sale shortly.

Damn u just installed bbsc like 2 months ago but nothing feel like turbo. Can't wait to see ur new Dyno run

BBSC is by far the best bang for the buck kit.

Our local track shut down two years ago, so I wasn't worried about putting up a number. Well, our track opened up again and I have the bug again.

I already have the track record for RX7's, now I need to work on setting some records with this 6 banger.

BBSC is by far the best bang for the buck kit.

Our local track shut down two years ago, so I wasn't worried about putting up a number. Well, our track opened up again and I have the bug again.

I already have the track record for RX7's, now I need to work on setting some records with this 6 banger.
10.01@119 so at what point did you hit the brakes? Lol 119mph is more like 11.60's

10.01@119 so at what point did you hit the brakes? Lol 119mph is more like 11.60's

I was stompin the brakes hard. I forgot at what point but I wish I wouldn't have. Would have been nice to have that 9 sec slip.

I bought a GT37R kit w/ air 2 water intercooler from Cody. It arrived yesterday but I'm out of town so I can't install everything until I get back. I'll also be installing my RPS clutch to handle the extra torque. I'm going to switch my ai injection to 100% Methanol and shoot for 475 whp on 93 octane. I don't mind leaning on this little stock 3.0.

Shouldn't have an issue with your goal. Keep us updated.

This is the worse case of a.d.d. I've ever seen!

This ^^^^

But I love it. Can't wait to see pics, updates, and videos!!

I think turbo'ing mine might just happen as well... :cool:

Is that the one he had for sale off a customers car? Who is it made by again?

Getting there...

I'm getting pretty good at doing these headers. I did them both in 2.5 hours. I still lost a ton of flesh though! :redface:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 232323.jpg
    232323.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 357
Lol, I ran an 11.9 @ 119 mph on street tires... i imagine he had an amazing 60 foot

I agree. Something wrong with 10 sec @ 119mph. My 4300lb sedan runs an 11.7-11.9 quarter with a trap speed of 118 and my Buick GNX runs 10.5 with a trap speed of 132. Weird. Anyway, best of success with the new set-up. Sounds like it will be a beast. I have had a BBSC here on the shelf for no less than 5 years and still haven't installed it...... Time to do something about that this year I think. lol

Last edited:
I agree. Something wrong with 10 sec @ 119mph. My 4300lb sedan runs an 11.7-11.9 quarter with a trap speed of 118 and my Buick GNX runs 10.5 with a trap speed of 132. Weird. Anyway, best of success with the new set-up. Sounds like it will be a beast. I have had a BBSC here on the shelf for no less than 5 years and still haven't installed it...... Time to do something about that this year I think. lol

I was stomping on the brakes to keep from running 9's. I didn't have a 9 second license so I'd get kicked out...

Ah ha. That makes sense. Guess I should have read the entire thread. lol

You will totally fall in Love with the new found torque!

What's your setup?
Injectors?
Ems or FIC?
PSI to reach 475?
Why not a precision turbo since that seems so popular right now.

Last edited:
You will totally fall in Love with the new found torque!

What's your setup?
Injectors?
Ems or FIC?
PSI to reach 475?
Why not a precision turbo since that seems so popular right now.

580 cc precision injectors.
FIC
I'm running the Precision GT37R

I'll see where this gets me, and see what steps need to be taken to come closer to my goal..

End goal... lots of power, but I know that I'll need a built motor.

bigglez, what did you do to your rs6 to get it into the 11s?
Believe it or not, no meth, no exhaust, no turbo mods, just a very agressive tune. and believe it or not, but that is on a motor with over 225000miles.... I've take a few crude BB clips and have one where the car is pulling a hard mid 3 sec run to 60mph and another that smokes the tires too. Yours stock or modified? :smile:

Extended the O2 harness and got the holes drilled for them. I'm out of GAS, so I'll have my buddy weld the bungs in Monday.

Getting closer..

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3169.jpg
    IMG_3169.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 287
Lol.....wait till you hear how loud it is...hehe. I will miss that sound.

Back