• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Beauty of the NSX

Hey all - been a long time since I have been on...living in the frozen tundra of Canada I go through great periods of time when the NSX sleeps in the garage. When I finally get her out I am amazed at the sheer beauty of the machine and the over-all performance of the car...and my car has over 200,000 ks on her! I am glad that I bought an NSX because I rarely see another one on the road whether I am driving mine or not. In turn, I am amazed that the car does not look dated as many Ferraris from the same period...just look at the lines and the interiors. I realize that others argue relentlessly about whether to buy a Lamborghini or some other exotic...but I tell you as one who has seen the gambet of vehicles out there...the NSX is a testament to true automotive insight, foresight and of course...Ayrton Senna.

It's cool to know that you experienced the best when you owned an NSX...

Damthatbeaver :cool:

Agreed!

It is one of the best looking cars ever produced.

I think high-end sports cars should have great engineering AND unmistakable world-class looks. That's why I never take interest in current Corvettes, Mustangs, Camaros, BMWs or most any higher end car that is being produced. They craft those cars to appeal to a wide audience by subduing the looks so that nobody will be turned off by more energetic and different designs. In the process they also create a plethora of boredom.

Some of my favorites along with the NSX include the Ferrari Testarossa, Ford GT, Lamborghini Diablo, Dodge Viper GTS, BMW M1, Jaguar XJ220, Pagani Zonda, Mercedes SLS, Toyota Supra, Mazda RX-7 & RX-8, Porsche Carrera GT, Noble M600, Wiesmann GT and the Ariel Atom. :cool:

Agreed!

It is one of the best looking cars ever produced.

I think high-end sports cars should have great engineering AND unmistakable world-class looks. That's why I never take interest in current Corvettes, Mustangs, Camaros, BMWs or most any higher end car that is being produced. They craft those cars to appeal to a wide audience by subduing the looks so that nobody will be turned off by more energetic and different designs. In the process they also create a plethora of boredom.

Some of my favorites along with the NSX include the Ferrari Testarossa, Ford GT, Lamborghini Diablo, Dodge Viper GTS, BMW M1, Jaguar XJ220, Pagani Zonda, Mercedes SLS, Toyota Supra, Mazda RX-7 & RX-8, Porsche Carrera GT, Noble M600, Wiesmann GT and the Ariel Atom. :cool:

Ah, someone said it. I LOVE the Carerra GT, but no one ever talks about it. The sound of that V10 is simply amazing!

Agreed. Even though you can buy a car now with more power and more technology, the NSX is just something else altogether. It's a perfect balance of performance and looks.

Ah, someone said it. I LOVE the Carerra GT, but no one ever talks about it. The sound of that V10 is simply amazing!

The sound of a carerra GT was my favorite for a very long time....until I heard a LF-A in person.

Back