• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The BEST NSX Conversion

Anyone know what kind of kit that is?:eek:

Why would they take a mid-engine car and make it look like front-engine Fcar? Would have been easier, cheaper, and probably more accurate with a Corvette.

BLUE NSX to ORANGE LAMBO project is done...

http://www.markalexandermiller.com/TheCarFactory/new_stuff.htm

NSXDemone1.jpg

NSXDemone2.jpg

NSXDemone3.jpg

Those are great conversions indeed, but for the amount of work and money involved I bet it's more practical (even cheaper) to buy the real deal.

Those are great conversions indeed, but for the amount of work and money involved I bet it's more practical (even cheaper) to buy the real deal.

and people won't point and laugh at the real thing when you put it up for sale on ebay. :rolleyes:

It IS............. and the craftsmanship is beyond belief, a 10+. Malibu Rapper and evof575gtc are in the process of converting their black hard top to a Ferrari 355 now. I can't wait to see it done.

We're in the process of taking the bumper off now and chopping off the top later tomorrow. Stay tune... :cool:

I agree. Some people thought it WAS a conversion.:eek:

It IS............. and the craftsmanship is beyond belief, a 10+. Malibu Rapper and evof575gtc are in the process of converting their black hard top to a Ferrari 355 now. I can't wait to see it done.

We're in the process of taking the bumper off now and chopping off the top later tomorrow. Stay tune... :cool:

Post pictures Calvin.:tongue:

Doug

We will go as close as to OEM as possible. we're planning on swapping parts from this pile here to the NSX. Hope Bradley doesn't go nuts cutting too much of the roof. Sorry about the pic...Eric's cell phone cam sucks!!!

mate_355.jpg

Post pictures Calvin.:tongue:

Doug

Last edited:
Someone is converting an NSX to an 355? Does that even make financial sense? Personally i think it is an insult to the NSX to use it as a base of a kit car.

why be a "Wannabe" or a "Poser"? It just makes the NSX look bad :confused: All that time and effort should be utilized in making the next HSC. :rolleyes: Just my .02

That is the cheapest looking POS I've seen. Why not paint it primer color, or better yet start with a F355?

update: Bradley accidentally cut of the windshield frame off of his NSX and Eric thought it was trash and dumped it. The dumpster truck came today and picked it up. We're sourcing for another windshield frame...................or .................... :frown:

Eric's z300 has been a better donner car than expected. We have decided to cut thee 355's top and put it on Malibu Rapper's car instead since we can't source the Nsx roof. Also Eric found some prancing horses for his car already to powdercoat it yellow LOL

Back