• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Black Pearl is at Sea... but the Blue Pearl is in Clear Lake...

I got nothing but love for you guys in Texas. You are the friendliest NSX owners I ever met and thanks agian for the hospitality you gave us at NSXCraze.

There is a special NSX in south Texas Right now.

attachment.php

It was brought back to life by a guy with a special story as well...

ok so here is the real story, recently after 29 yrs my wife divorced me. I live at my shop. so that allowed me to, in between the 100 plus days I am out of town a year on business travel to focus on this car.
I think parts wise I have including the car about 22. grand in it. I should have just bought one. But I do like my hobbies.
If I were asked to do something like this for someone. hmm ,well it would bet pretty damn expensive. But after driving the car, having women hang out of the window of other cars and people on the street say Oh shit what a cool car. It is all worth it.

You guys know a lot of your neighbors around you.. if you could make a effort to help Joe get his Truckskin Buisness a place to opperate... you could possibly help another friend of yours that has to much space to pay for in this killer economy...

I know a couple NSX's in Houston that want the service...

Joe's entire build thread is found here...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138424

Thanks guys.... I'll see you all next year.

Regards

Ross

Attachments

• Blue_Pearl_in_TX[1].jpg
    Blue_Pearl_in_TX[1].jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 354
I've met Joe, a really nice guy. We actually talked for a while and he tried helping me with an issue with the NSX as well.

Sucks, but we just had our company vehicles wrapped with our logos and company info for advertising. Wonder if Joe could have done this???

HI,
1ST Z yes I would have loved to get that business.
2. Coffee and cars was great, sort of a Woodward cruise condensed into 2 hours.
3. it was a treat to be warm in December on a saturday and looking at hundreds of fantastic cars, what a fine event this is.
wont make the next one, Tradeshow duty. but look forward to whenever I get the opportunity.

Back