• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Correct Technique for Folding your Exterior Mirrors

How cheap of them to not include power folding mirrors.

Agreed, this is one one the reason I refer to Ted as Turd (the Continentals, no AM radio, no nose lift exc.).

My car does not fit in my garage without folding them, and it makes taking the car out for a nice ride a lot more effort than it should.

How cheap of them to not include power folding mirrors.

Agreed, this is one one the reason I refer to Ted as Turd (the Continentals, no AM radio, no nose lift exc.).

My car does not fit in my garage without folding them, and it makes taking the car out for a nice ride a lot more effort than it should.

The car weighs damn near 2 ton :eek: , my Viper on the other hand weighs in at 3200 lb with 740rwhp/ 720tq. (no power fold mirrors, no nose lift etc.etc). At some point you have to be conscious of weight...JM2C...I could be wrong

Last edited:
I have to believe that a lot of sales were lost because you can't put the car in a typical hi rise garage due to the lack of the nose lift.

It was really a lack of experience in the super car biz and understanding of what is important to the buyers.

Back