• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

The Cosworth-NSX Connection

When I bought my car in 2017, the Cosworth connection was a real plus for me. I had been a vintage formula car racer for 12 years, and I was well versed on the history of motor racing. Cosworth through the years have designed the greatest racing engines built by mankind. From the SCA, FVA, BDA, on up to the DFV, which, in my opinion, is the greatest racing engine ever to be built, and I'm sure even today has more GP victories than any other racing engine. And, it makes the most glorious sound at 10,000 rpm.... I know that in the beginning, many hardcore Hondaphiles berated the Cosworth connection, but to me, it was just another level of detail that makes this car truly amazing and special..... The longer I own it, the more I appreciate how special the car is....

When I bought my car in 2017, the Cosworth connection was a real plus for me. I had been a vintage formula car racer for 12 years, and I was well versed on the history of motor racing. Cosworth through the years have designed the greatest racing engines built by mankind. From the SCA, FVA, BDA, on up to the DFV, which, in my opinion, is the greatest racing engine ever to be built, and I'm sure even today has more GP victories than any other racing engine. And, it makes the most glorious sound at 10,000 rpm.... I know that in the beginning, many hardcore Hondaphiles berated the Cosworth connection, but to me, it was just another level of detail that makes this car truly amazing and special..... The longer I own it, the more I appreciate how special the car is....
I am with you; this is such a special car. The more I look into it, the more I appreciate it even more.

Yes, same for me, the longer I have it the more I appreciate how amazing and special it is. Maybe not for everyone but it's an amazing car. I wish that they had made the electric motors and battery more powerful, but it's fast as is. I know guys tune them, but I prefer to leave my cars' stock..... a while back I got the 7 year itch and drove a Maserati MC20. Great looking car with the designer name. After driving it I was un-impressed, and felt that it was definitely not superior to my NSX even with additional HP. Just keeping mine long term I think, although I hear horror stories about availability of replacement parts?????

Back